ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5 : Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

47 minutes ago, Canadian Brandon said:

Did you get an email saying your Colossal Skeleton had shipped or did it just show up on your doorstep? I still haven't heard a thing about mine being sent...

From my own experience (won a skeletal dragon, and then a Cthulhu), I got a shipping message on the Friday of the following week, and the package the week after. So under two weeks overall.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Canadian Brandon said:

Did you get an email saying your Colossal Skeleton had shipped or did it just show up on your doorstep? I still haven't heard a thing about mine being sent...

It just showed up in my mailbox. I think they generally do send a shipping notification, but mine would have shipped ~3 days before the end of the Kickstarter, so I'm not surprised I never saw one. 

Edit: Correction, I did receive a shipping notification.  I won on October 24th, and I got my shipping notification October 31st.  I just missed it amongst a bunch of Kickstarter emails (reply to comment, etc), plus it was Halloween, so I was busy with my kid.  It's pretty typical that the won items get shipped out about a week after you win.

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Skallabjorn said:

In relation to B5 (so cool), is anyone else planning to do up one of the gem dragons as an Ice Dragon?

... well, I am now. And here was me thinking I only needed one of them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Limey72 said:

Help me help me out folks I am new to twitch and someone gifted me a $ 4.99 sub to reaper do I have to sub it to them or did it already go to them, and if your on here thank you

If it works the way when somebody gifted me a 30 day sub it's automatic.

GEM

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Does it start at a different time on a daily basis?

9 hours ago, Dan Goodchild said:

Yes. They're different shows.

Wednesday is 1:30pm CT for Toolbox Live with Anne

Thursday is 6:00pm CT for Reaper Live with Ed and Ron

Friday is 3:00pm CT for the Bones 5 weekly update with Dave and Jon.

There is also a Tuesday Terrain show planned. 

(Taco Terrain Tuesday’s...?)

One show a day, except Mondays, is a lot. 

5 hours ago, Skallabjorn said:

In relation to B5 (so cool), is anyone else planning to do up one of the gem dragons as an Ice Dragon?

Use a clear one with the Blue Tamiya Clear over the top of it?

5 hours ago, Skallabjorn said:

I saw the thread where someone tested the Tamiya Clears, and just ordered one of each.Hopefully  I'll be able to get some practice in with my transparent Bones from the previous Kickstarters before my gem dragons arrive.

That’s ^ the ^ spirit !

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Anyone got an idea how large the Gatormen in the Fan Favorites are? I'm wondering if they're "large" or just really big "medium" figures...

I, too, would like to know this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lexomatic said:

I guess the size of the  Dreadmere one.

Yeah hopefully they are about the same size. With the frogs from B4 and B5, the gatormen and the big tortle you could have a fun swampy warband.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ladystorm said:

[MOD]

Reaper Live on Twitch should be discussed in the video subforum.

[/MOD]

I don't know how well known it is to the staff, but only moderators are able to create topics in that subforum, which might explain why a lot of the Reaper Live as well as Bones V Live discussion has been happening here.  That and how most of the video segments have been mainly focused on the Bones V Kickstarter itself.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, ksbsnowowl said:

And that would be?

432 from bones 4 page. Saw him kn shelf at flgs earlier but didnt get name right.  Not turning up in searches

7 hours ago, criticalhit said:

I, too, would like to know this.

2 hours ago, Pineapple said:

Yeah hopefully they are about the same size. With the frogs from B4 and B5, the gatormen and the big tortle you could have a fun swampy warband.

@Disciple of Sakura

IMG_20191109_140604__01.thumb.jpg.310e7af10a6a386ad44e49e3c3ba87ce.jpg

This big

• Like 9
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, lexomatic said:

432 from bones 4 page. Saw him kn shelf at flgs earlier but didnt get name right.  Not turning up in searches

I meant the size. 

Edit: which I see Crowley answered on the next page. 

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, Skallabjorn said:

Contact the Pratchett estate and give me a Hogfather. With pig drawn sledge, DEATH acting as a substitute, and elf Albert.

I saw the thread where someone tested the Tamiya Clears, and just ordered one of each.Hopefully  I'll be able to get some practice in with my transparent Bones from the previous Kickstarters before my gem dragons arrive.

Ahem.

To be a proper Hogfathertm the sledge must be drawn by large hogs with an overbite problem from the size of their tusks.  The Dire Hog sku: 02527 would be a good starting point.

With DEATHtm substituting for the Hogfathertm the canonically correct team would be skeletal hogs.  Which Reaper doesn't have a miniature for.

And of course The Death of Ratstm must be dressed similar to DEATHtm in order to maintain continuity with The Discworldtm Canon.

GEM

Maybe we need a Skeletal Expansion of commonly seen animals for Bones VI

Edited by Green Eyed Monster
tentacles
  • Like 6