2019 Secret Sophie

SGHawkins09

1 hour ago, Marineal said:

Work is in progress! 

Thanksgiving, 2 years olds birthday, Christmas, and new year played havoc with my timing. Will be shipping in the next week or 2!

Perfectly understandable!  I remember those days.  My painting dropped off dramatically then.  Best wishes to a happy New Year!

• Like 4

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

I'm in the "sorry it's not done yet" group, but finally making progress!  

This is definitely me too. Every time I make progress on my mini something goes wrong and I have to go back and redo things. Finally it's moving forward

• Like 6

8 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

I'm in the "sorry it's not done yet" group, but finally making progress!  Just needed to get the kids back at school so I can have some time to work without interruptions.  

Understandable! I'm painting during Naptime on days off so... Lol. I think we all understand that Life Happens. ::D:

• Like 6

I got my gift from my secret Santa today, I’m not sure who it’s from but thanks a lot! 

I really like that Ogre mini and the dice, and the dwarf and angel are gonna be fun to paint.

A lot of stuff has came up these past 2 weeks but I should be able to send mine out tomorrow.

8BCFF72B-C5FE-4243-98D9-2B2CB51F31DE.jpeg

5F19696E-7840-4212-8923-4C576A2A945A.jpeg

• Like 6