Sign in to follow this  
SGHawkins09

2019 Secret Sophie

There is about 2 weeks remaining and great job everyone. I have had updates from almost everyone participating and it looks like most are on track to finish on time or a little bit after. As a reminder, please send me a message when you have sent yours off and when you have received as I need to keep track of who is still pending.

• Like 4

Received a package from @Marineal with some nice goodies. Got some makeup terrain brushes, a battery powered manicure system  dremel and two great figures. Thank you!

C28D8439-BAA5-493E-99D1-2E93020DFBC4.thumb.jpeg.e8b821c3a5482d0ce8e45e327e447ceb.jpeg

• Like 12

Package has been delivered to the shipping gods. Time to pray it makes it to its destination timely & safely.  

• Like 5

...and monday was a postal holiday. :unsure: But I did mail it today! should hopefully arrive by friday!

• Like 5

I had a mini freak out when the mini fell while I was packing it up and the arm came off again, but I was able to get it fixed up and the box will get picked up tomorrow!

Edited by Fire_Eyes
  • Like 4

It has arrived!  Came earlier today, I snapped a few pics. 

IMG_20200124_154752123.jpg.19b4d884692913c7e2c25cd1a1d455ca.jpg

A quick peek at goodies inside....  what could the bubble wrapped burrito be? 

IMG_20200124_154858943.jpg.85550e00e4610dd99b776bc91957790b.jpg

Just got to go through it this evening.... a variety of spooky and creepy figures, bases, and chocolates:

IMG_20200124_155106459.jpg.659226027bef56aa8639549bece911fb.jpg

Inside the bubble wrap:

IMG_20200124_155618681_HDR.jpg.548be0179d7f79b5673ab462f4033044.jpg

A Hound of Tindalos!  Amazing paint job by Corporea.  The lighting effect is beautifully done. Thank you so much for all the goodies! 

• Like 15

REMINDER: Deadline to ship is this Friday, Jan 31st. If you know you will not make the deadline, please message me with your status. Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      This was one of two figures I painted for @Fealron for the Secret Sophie this year.

His ideas were Metal, minimal basing for gaming use, a woodland creature, usually considered good but turned to evil, and a minion of a necromancer.

After thinking a while, I decided I could knock out all his ideas with some evil unicorns.

Here is the second.  Maybe once the prior unicorn charmed by a necromancer does, he raised it as a skeleton, and put another minion on top.

Here are the WIP shots:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90618-02631-skeletal-cavalry-project-2-of-2-for-fealron/

I magnetized the mount and rider.
      I had a lot of fun with these, and definitely bittersweet to part with them!

Thanks for looking.
      C&C Welcome
    • By Darcstaar
      This was one of two figures I painted for @Fealron for the Secret Sophie this year.

His ideas were Metal, minimal basing for gaming use, a woodland creature, usually considered good but turned to evil, and a minion of a necromancer.

After thinking a while, I decided I could knock out all his ideas with some evil unicorns.

Here is the first.  I envisioned a unicorn charmed by a necromancer that tramples a virgin, staining it black.  That taint would spread from the hooves, causing a grayscale, with only a few remnants of white/color where the corruption is still incomplete.

Here are the WIP shots:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90564-starmane-unicorn-02151-project-1-of-2-for-fealron/

I’ll post the fiction a little later when I’m at my desktop.

C&C Welcome.
    • By Darcstaar
      I took these pictures during the WIP phase of my gift for Fealron.

• By TripleH
      Here is the finished figure I painted up for my Secret Sophie.

• By TripleH
      This little lady I chose to paint for my Secret Sophie. Now that @Darcstaar has received my gift, I can now show her off.

Skin tone – Dark Skin Triad

Hair – Blonde Hair Triad

Hair Bands – 09698 Retro Frost Satin

Blades and shoulder pauldrons – Base of Tempest blue, silver toned metals triad with a stone wash.

Breast pieces – Redstone base, Rose Gold, Red shadow wash, Highlight- Rose Gold, New Gold

Sword Cross Guards – Redstone base, Bright Bronze, Red Shadow wash, Highlight – New Gold

Undergarment – Stained Ivory – Creamed Ivory – Linen White

Leather Straps –Rich Leather, Oiled Leather, Burnt Orange.

Rings for Leather Straps – Cursed Gold

Anklet – 09103 Emerald Green

Dangling Straps – Pure Blues Triad

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)