Sign in to follow this  
golldan

Wraiths B4

Very nice paint jobs.  Maybe too colorful for my tastes, but effective nonetheless.  If a wraith was coming toward me I’d run, not ridicule the pigmentation of its robes.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Very nice paint jobs.  Maybe too colorful for my tastes, but effective nonetheless.  If a wraith was coming toward me I’d run, not ridicule the pigmentation of its robes.

Thanks - Understood about the running away and the brightness of their colors- but I think the lighting is making them more pronounced then just on a normal lighted table top. The only one that seems brighter on a game table a couple of feet away is the red one...

4 hours ago, strawhat said:

Looking good!

Thanks for the idea!

• Like 5

I just ordered these from the store and they were all green translucent. Is that how they came in the B4 set? I was expecting gray. Not a biggie, just surprised.

• Like 2

They were grey... that is why I tried the liners as a primer base coat.... cool that you got them in a translucent. So you have more/different options now...

• Like 1