Seeing him, I am now confused.  Is the game based on cricket?  I thought it was American football or soccer?!?

Great painting on him

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the comments and 'Likes' eveverbody!

18 hours ago, Lostraven said:

"Yer goin' the right way for a smacked bottom!"

Lovely work. That wood grain is sumptuous.

Yep, whoever sculpts their range is really good at wood.

(I seem to say this on every Guild Ball thread I make ::):)

11 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Seeing him, I am now confused.  Is the game based on cricket?  I thought it was American football or soccer?!?

Great painting on him

It's soccer (extreme soccer!), the bat is just for bashing peoples noggins in.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Hemlocke, she's part of the Morticians Guild from the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. Originally part of the Union, she managed to escape it's destruction and, being what passes for a magic user in the Guild Ball world, found a home with the spirit summoners of the Morticians.

Overall I'm happy with this one, but she is a bit rough in places, painting that snake was a big pain in the bum!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Harriet the Hat, she represents the veteran version of Harry the Hat and is part of the Engineers Guild in the now defunct game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. She was originally a down on her luck student, before encountering a certain cursed piece of headgear, now people say she's like a completely different person.

I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out, even though she doesn't photograph too well.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Hooper (the guy) and Quaff (the dog), members of the Brewers Guild faction in the (now, sadly defunct) game Guild Ball from Steamforged Games. Don't know much about this pair, except that Quaff is a good boy (like all doggies).

I'm not normally much of an animal painter, but I had fun working on Quaff (probably because of how quick and easy it was). Hooper had a few casting issues, but I think he turned out okay in the end.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)