Sign in to follow this  
Mortal Arrow

Warren of Vile Fungi

Some really awesome ideas.  I like the ancient one in particular, but don't know if it makes sense to ship to Europe for just a couple .Best of luck. 

@dschumm - Thanks for your positive feedback. Shipping to Europe can be expensive. The cost for 8 oz or less will be about $16 to ship (laments the cost to ship via post). I set that to be about $29.99 usd in purchases, so that would be the cost for the Ancient plus its Children, if this helps.

@Corsair - Thanks for the thought. Do you have a link to a Facebook page where I can take a look at some of @malefactus sculpts?

We're heading into the final 48 hours and the Kickstarter has made some really nice progress. We just about at the break even point financially, so we can reinvest in the project and unlock some new minis. below are a few of the minis likely to be unlocked over the weekend. Thanks to all of our Backers so far!!

Ascogenea Add_ON v1.jpg

Zygom Rot Guard Add_ON v1.jpg

Living Toadstool v1.jpg

ADD_ON Myconid Circle.jpg

• Like 1

Nearly to $7K in total pledges thanks to all of our Backers! More free Stretch Rewards have been unlocked. We've also announced that all Backers will receive a free monstrous guide to the Fungal Mysteries of the Depths. This PDF will contain dozens of monsters with stat boxes (5th edition), illustrations and extended back stories and ecology write-ups. The expected length will be 24 to 36 pg in length and I've included a preview. Only 12 hours left to back!

Monstrous Guide KS Intro.jpg

• Like 1

Kickstarter successfully funded on November 17th. Thanks to all of our Backers we were able to raise over $7,000. Now we're getting into the nitty-gritty of production and packaging. It's not too late for Late Backers -- simple go to our Kickstarter project page and click the "Follow Along" button to get access to Late Pledges and Add Ons.

WoVF Kickstarter Main Image v8.jpg

• Like 1

Got my minis from this today,

been a bit of a wait due to covid slowing down the movement of the masters from sculptor to caster, but well worth the wait. Both the resin and the metals are really nicely done, and as is often the case I wish i'd been able to get more

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this