It is WONDERFULLY disturbing, LOVELY  in its own grotesque way, AND BEAUTIFULLY painted in a perfectly fitting array of colors. VERY WELL DONE once more!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Damn, GW is putting out some pretty sweet sculpts of late...  Fantastic work on it--disgusting!  Um...critiques...  Can't say much wrong with it.  Could use a snail trail.  Maybe the tree's a little too true brown.  I like that Slimux and Mulch have a similar palette with some "noisy" colors between.  Very fitting for chaos.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Really like how this turned out! The shell on the snail and the captive are my favorite parts -works for me as I see the snail as the star of the sculpt

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the 'Likes' and comments everybody!

13 hours ago, BLZeebub said:

Damn, GW is putting out some pretty sweet sculpts of late...  Fantastic work on it--disgusting!  Um...critiques...  Can't say much wrong with it.  Could use a snail trail.  Maybe the tree's a little too true brown.  I like that Slimux and Mulch have a similar palette with some "noisy" colors between.  Very fitting for chaos.

I agree with you on the tree, it is a bit plain, I probably should repaint it (I'm a bit better at painting wood now) but I'm lazy.