77491 Sophie the Sage

Inarah

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Excellent job!  Congrats on the Bronze.  This sculpt always makes me think she’s levitating.

Thank you. She IS levitating, sitting cross-legged with the book in her lap. 

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

Lovely base and beautiful skin tones and drapery! That book is very well done indeed.

Thanks.  I love my water slide decals for details like that.

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Very nice work on her. Love the scene.

(This one really needs to be made into metal!)

Yes, I would love to paint her again.  Maybe Silver next time. :) 

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Some of y'all may remember going to school in the 80's in your brand new corduroy pants. 

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kikidoodle/into-the-void-a-black-cat-enamel-pin-series/description

Sod all to do with gaming, but I know we've got cat people with their own voids at home; and some of you might be into pins and need a Void of Blep of your own.
      Or.. heck, I'unno. Maybe you need void stickers or something.
    • By Zloyduh
      Right off the bat, I believe obfuscating certain parts of the photos does not break the rules?  If it does, please take the appropriate action and let me know!

My warlock needed a companion minion, so there she is.  Since my warlock was inspired by WoW, I decided to look at WoW succubus for inspiration.  Overall, I like how she turned out.  I was very concerned she would end up looking like Joker with that green hair when I put down the base layer, but that worked out well I think.  The only dislike I have is that she turned out too pink.  I wanted there to be a blend of pink with very pale skin color.  However, I did not seem to have the right paint, nor was I able to mix to produce the color I wanted and I tried a few times.  Anyhow, here she is!  Too bad the best masterpiece painted places had to be covered up 😆 haha!  As always, all sorts of feedback is very welcomed!

front
      back
      right side
      left side
      close up
      base with skulls
      with the master

WoW succubus just for reference.

• By Grumpy Gnome
      Some cool looking Dwarves…

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresylab2/heresylab-black-mountain-clan?ref=recommendation-ended-project-backer-2

I think I might get some treasure hunters.

• By Scylla Models
      Kickstarter Live

DDF Models is back in collaboration with Scylla Models presenting you new models for your collection. If you want to know more about us visit our website.

A 100mm {Scale 1:18} models kit for artists/collectors and wargaming, cast in resin. Collectable Miniatures.

Kickstarter Live

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)