...I may have been drinking :ph34r:

And what is that tiny dragon up to?

• Like 7

On 11/2/2019 at 7:20 AM, Glitterwolf said:

WEEKEND QUESTION and CHALLENGE:

NOVEMBER 2nd and 3rd.

What is your favorite Winter Food?

Challenge: cook/bake and show us!

I guess it is Turkey and Dressing in combination. Pumpkin pie in second place. 

I can barely cook and currently have no means of baking. 

23 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

November 4th.

With BONES V Kickstarter finished, which mini from that is your favorite?

I think that Bolt Thrower / Ballista looks excellent. I plan to get two. I really wish the Golem could be had separately. I would get spares of him as well. Might get two mammoths also.

Alternative question if you didn't back or are not planning to buy a Bones V mini:

Which new mini ( any company) is your current favorite?

I haven’t paid much attention to the rest of the market place lately. 

I did buy a WizKidz Griffin. Because Griffin. 

*** looks at Avatar ***

13 hours ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

My favorite minis from the KS are the Bronze Golem, the Otter Pirates, and of course the Ship. I know that's not just one but I REALLY narrowed it down hahaha

I am sorta dithering between the WarMammoth and the Bronze Golem. I hope they are both in the softer Bones. I hope somebody will kitbash them so that the Bronze Guy is riding the Mammoth. 

A lot of people really like your kid adventurers. And  I am a big, big fan of that little Ram. 

10 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

November 5th.

One of your minis came to life, which one is it and what do you think/hope/want it's going to do?

It is a Games Workshop Gryph-Hound. I hope it would be my friend and guardian. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

And what is that tiny dragon up to?

Right now it's going 'eeek' and eating my food ::P:

I actually painted the Bones 4 wyvern as a true-sized 1:1 scale for a tiny dragon I'm going to offer one of my PCs. Pics are... not yet existent but it's painted like a lorikeet:

Trichoglossus_moluccanus_with_open_wings

So, yes, "tiny dragon" with drunken glee is entirely accurate. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

November 5th.

One of your minis came to life, which one is it and what do you think/hope/want it's going to do?

I would hope that this friendly young lady would give me that drink from her tray:

PB050137.thumb.JPG.b9c8c66f05b2bacaa357221356050068.JPG

• Haha 14

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

November 5th.

I'm not sure I'd trust any of my minis if they came to life.

So I think the answer there is ALL of them, and they're trying to take over the world...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

17 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

I would hope that this friendly young lady would give me that drink from her tray:

I can imagine! ::P:

I do think you need to link that pic though..she's eeehhh...showing a little more than decent..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

November 5th.

I have a mini done up as Conan (the Barbarian, not O'Brien). I hope he:

1) Crushes my enemies

2) Sees them driven before me

3) Lets me hear the lamentations of their women

Because that is what is best in life.

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

November 5th.

It doesn't really matter which one, it ends the same way. The one will awaken the others and I'll end up overpowered, tied to the chair and forced to paint their friends. The Coffee Dwarves would likely form an alliance with the Fat Little Birds, and they'd end up attacking the Starbucks across town. The Witches and Pumpkin folk would likely claim the garden, the misc adventurers would delve into the vents and beneath the house thinking these to be lootable dungeons, but likely irritate the Elder Mouse and his new Mousling followers sparking off hostilities, the Undead would be trying to make contact with the Necromancers of Canada, hoping to be brought to 1:1 scale and then conquer the surrounding area. The Witch Hunters, Angry Catholics and Redneck Warband would probably attempt to stop them. Unless they'd been swayed by the Dwarves into punishing Coffee Heresy instead. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

10 hours ago, ladystorm said:

I was there while Kevin was finishing this up. I thought it needed a flower, a very small one, added. He was not amused.

You know, a little flower on it would be a nice touch, make it pretty but dangerous.  

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

November 5th.

My first thought is the dire wolf from B4. I'm a sucker for large dogs. I just hope it likes scratches and treats. 

20191019_150658.thumb.jpg.87254140f3fdf21ad805dd08a095ce55.jpg

This is assuming it becomes full sized in the coming to life process. If they stay miniature sized then mouslings. All the mouslings. And I hope they immediately escape and populate the planet with adorable, intelligent, heavily armed vermin. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

November 5th.

image.png.c91b1831ccd3c029e26d329d88da9c49.png

Tortoise mount...might not be quick, but I still want it.  I haven't felt confident enough to paint it yet though.

Edited by ScramTX
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

November 5th.

Sir Justin Forscale.

So I can MEASURE ALL THE THINGS!

[Though my inner teenager wants any mini with the words "Klockenbooty" in the description]

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 3
  • Haha 12

November 5th.

New Years Sophie

New Years Sophie

what do you think/hope/want it's going to do?

That's private.

• Haha 13

November 5th.

My Mushroom Witch:

I78FTCCs4jFg5z0r5fO7bPKFAZ6y9LiiPyscMcNG

She would bring the rest of the Mushrooms to life. All the singing & merriment would be a joy...punctuated by a scream or two.

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

It would be the Dragon named Insomnia.  She would wake up after everyone else went to sleep and scour the house for small shiney things and move them to her hoard. 

(her hoard currently all the costume jewelry left around by my spawn.  Once she realized people were taking the shineys back, she would probably move the hoard to somewhere harder to find.  

• Like 8
  • Haha 4