• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      So the ex is going to be joining a new campaign, and she asked me to paint her figure, the Stonehaven female gnome rogue....

Still just starting, but need to motivate myself, as well as keeping track of colors....
      Scalera is Reaper Linen White
      Pupil Warcolours Green 3
      Skin SC 75 Arabic shade...

Check back as more gets done!

• By PhantomAquarist
      I love painting these dice people! Painted the wizard to be an unpainted die, and the familiar as a die made of ivory (bone.) I now have these joining the gang, and only two left to paint. :D

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Rotten Mummy, as the name suggests he's a Mummy that's going rotten, and he's part of the Egyptian faction for the game Twisted by Demented Games.

It's a really fun to paint mini that is annoying hard to photograph, but I think I did a decent job on him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By SGHawkins09
      This in The Girl from Bombshell Miniatures and was one of my entries in the Painter's category at ReaperCon. I started painting her a couple of years ago, mainly to test the peachy color of the cloth. I decided to quickly finish her for ReaperCon as I wanted to have a Bombshell entry. She was not the figure chosen for judging in the main contest but she did receive a silver medal (dog tag) in Bombshell's manufacturer awards.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)