Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye: Orctober 2019

Thanks to a friend's encouragement I finished my Orctober project just in time.  

It may only be one lonely Shaman but he still counts!

Technically also my first Bones V miniature painted since he was one of the monthly preview promos.

20191031_213707.jpg

20191031_213724.jpg

• Like 20

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Okey dokey, filling out the third of the quartet of cave persons:

and him hanging out with his prehistoric homies:

Fourth cave person coming soon!

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you fine lovers of all things Reaper!

So working little by little on my little Reaper IV pieces, and this is the one I've just finished, a hardy little caveman, or cave person as to not offend those that care about those things.

I'm working on the other three as well, but this is the first one I've completed.  More to come soon...

• By Auberon
      Ziba got started some time ago now as an excuse to try out the scale 75 fantasy and games copper nmm set that I had purchased and not really used.  TBH I like their original line of paints better and I'm not sure I'll buy more of the F&G line.  So after the copper, she got some red skin, firey hair, and then proceeded to sit until I decided to finish her up this weekend. I tried something I don't usually do for the sword hilts, and am not excited by how it turned out, but she is ready for the hypothetical tabletop none the less.

• By Auberon
      Garghuk got painted a few months ago, but I don't recall posting him.  He was still sitting out when I grabbed the camera earlier so I took a few shots of him as well.  He had started off as a "learn to use the airbrush" project, but given I didn't really know what I was doing he ended up getting mostly done by hand.

• By TheUncannyAK
      Jumping in here with my first post of miniatures! I've been painting for over 25 years, and once upon a time I did it competitively, but nowadays I prefer to stick to a straightforward tabletop quality because I can paint a lot more a lot faster. I have a large backlog of stuff to catch up on.

These cavemen are from the Lost Valley expansion from the Bones 4 Kickstarter. I cut off their integral bases and put them on Reaper's 1" round gaming bases, because I want all of the bases for my Lost Valley stuff to match.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)