Erion

Warlord Rulebook Availability? When?

You guys can go up against my Crusaders, Elves or Nefsokar. I've decided on my color scheme for each: primed white.

You guys can go up against my Crusaders, Elves or Nefsokar. I've decided on my color scheme for each: primed white.

Origional! And frightening! A mass of ghostly figures converging on the enemy... ::P:

Well, I've made up my mind... I will be grabbing up a copy when it comes available and fielding the Nefsokar forces... I'm really starting to like those sculpts!

Cool dude! It could be Your Nefsokar, vs. Baasen's Necro's, vs. My Crusaders next ReaperCon!

That'd be sweeeeeeeeeeeet......

You'll need my dwarves as alies ::P:

You're probably right!

OOOH... the Frozen North tribes...

Bring em on...

Heck, we'll probably have to convert someone's hotel room into a running play room, since we can't keep the Reaper Peeps up all night at the facility! :lol:

The next ReaperCon really should run for a week. Even if they only let us in the facility for two days, we could still hang out in the hotel for a long time just gaming and painting.

The next ReaperCon really should run for a week. Even if they only let us in the facility for two days, we could still hang out in the hotel for a long time just gaming and painting.

Oh man, that would be a helluva lot of fun!

*Curses the fact that hes too young to drive, thus not being able to go* <_<

Well, if the hotel rooms are as inexpensive as last year, I may just have to splurge for a second one to set up shop in... ^_^

Lots of geeks cramed into small rooms painting and playing with small metal men... I'm in when is the next ReaperCon!

Bring money...my Mercenaries join the highest bidder.

Hmmmm How about we promise NOT to "crusade" through your home village? ::P: OR.... we provide your mercenaries with sustenance... Cheeto's and beer? LOL

*Curses the fact that hes too young to drive, thus not being able to go* <_<

lol, I know how you feel Meady.

Not being able to attend cons is one of the many curses of the teenage wargamer. :down:

When I was 16 me and three buddies drove cross-country from Colorado to Kenosha Wisconsin for Gencon. We just didn't spend any money six months prior to the trip. You can do it, you just have to have a little discipline and relatives you can stay with nearby really help a lot! ::D: