Erion

Warlord Rulebook Availability? When?

Glad to know when the book will be out! I was kind of worried, since I've got a tournament scheduled for the end of August. Looks like the tourney will coincide with the book release. Yeah!

I will definately have to order a copy as well as mail in the OLE. I can't be without a book in the middle of a tourney!

As for all you WHIMPS talking about your single factions - HA! I say again, HA! I've got FIVE table ready skirmish groups, from Necropolis, Elves, Crusaders, Reptus, and Reven. Dwarves just came in the post, bringing the total up to SIX. ::P:

OK, so maybe they aren't the best paint job, and still need some finishing touches. But hey, I've done almost all the minis since the beginning of June; that's a lot of paint slinging.

But then again, I'm in Black Lightning, and I need all the little armies so I can teach the game.

Looking forward to some serious butt-whopin'.

Well, by Friday, I will have a viable Reven force, and I already have quite the Necropolis force if I can proxy Arachno-aassassins in for the leader models.

Edited by Herr Oberfroschmeister

For my AO peeps - New item added to the Black Lightning section of the store. Might help some.

Wait a sec there is a secret hidie hole fer BLs?

Ack!

I must infiltrator the unholy Order of the Reaper.... :devil:

I must infiltrator the unholy Order of the Reaper.... :devil:

I'll have you know Black Lightning is a very pious and holy order!!

Tell 'im Bryan, we're pious!! :o)

Reven, dwarves, Necropolis, Highland Mercenaries. Orba Sinhan's Mercs-2000-3000 points each. Elves and Nefsokar, 1500 points each, Razig's gang, 1000 points.

Generic DHA troops, currntly subbing for Overlords-3000 points.

I've been too busy ........

Glad to hear that the book is finally polished and ready to go. Are there any plans to offer the book for "pre-order" in the online store?

Thanks in advance,

AJC

Tell 'im Bryan, we're pious!

ROFL, right, sure we are. :lol:::D::rolleyes:

Are there any plans to offer the book for "pre-order" in the online store?

it has been our experience that Reaper never preorders items in the online store.

they ship them out to distributors first and then a few weeks later they'll put them in the online store.

I'd give an educated guess and tell you no, they have no plans for this.

cher ^_^

Wow, I am gone for two days and the whole Warlord world changes! Awesome!

Thanks Matt for the update! As one who has constantly nagged about the release I want to say that I am glad you did what you did for the reasons that you did. I can't wait to get my paws on this one!

it has been our experience that Reaper never preorders items in the online store.

they ship them out to distributors first and then a few weeks later they'll put them in the online store.

I'd give an educated guess and tell you no, they have no plans for this.

Thanks for the feedback - I had guessed as much. However, it never hurts to ask... :rolleyes:

That being said, anyone know of online stores offering the book for pre-order?

AJC

Tell 'im Bryan, we're pious!! :o)

Pious??? Well, They're something, alright. Frank, Chris and Stuart certainly have earned distinction in my heart, but not from their piety, I'm pretty sure. Unless you mean their constant prayers to the Reaper Powers that be that we Release the Rulebook IMMEDIATELY.

Now - Righteous, maybe (In the vague, 1980's kinda sense where it meant kewl)

Even go so far as to say they are pretty cool, even if they play Crusaders a lot. ::P:

As for Holy - think SaintofSinners may have been a bit closer to the truth than you, Frank.

I do think there needs to be some way for overseas customers not to have to wait quite so long for things to appear in the Reaperstore. I want to get a Warlord book but I am going to have to wait a long time for it currently.

And I have earned distinction in your heart, urm wow. ::):

Stuart

Course we have Stuart, we're the most 'righteous' in BL, you, me and snowtiger :o)

Seriously, this is something I've mentioned many times. Those of us outside the US have no avenue for purchasing Reaper products whatsoever (if you think MiniFigs UK is an avenue, I'd book an immediate head check) so waiting for the obligatory week is kinda annoying.

I support the system wholeheartedly. Real stores need the support, but when the nearest store is in New York and the journey there is 8 hours by plane, mostly over water, it kinda sucks. Actually no, it does officially suck :o)

Perhaps having the online store with some kind of time delay or something, and getting it to recognise our location from our address or something. I know Kit's busy.... but for the millions of international Reaper customers surely it's worth it... since there's no-where else we can go to buy stuff and a worldwide release (online store for int'l and real stores for US customers) would be really 'righteous' and with the times :o)

Hi

Since the anouncement from the last big confence, I know that the warlord rulebook is coming out ( or is out).

I am assuming (everyone thinks about the saying)......... That there will be a BIG announcement followed by a lot of postings.

Have I missed the announcement or the announcement of the date of release??

Lost in the cornfields,

Corn