rintintin

My Zbrush sculpted models

HI, 
Thought I would create my own topic so I can share the models I create. Crits and comments welcome.
This is my latest mini. Created just for fun. I think it should be called " The summoning" though I am open to ideas :)

back.PNG

front.PNG

side.PNG

Got a few pictures of the 3d print of this guy. Not the best photos but you get the idea.

image.thumb.png.897500640b958d17cb387535e4067ed4.png

image.thumb.png.45d38cf93a96cfafcbc00cf76148c774.png

image.png.e1fae7545561b5eb951172e921d1d456.png

• Like 21

That looks like a blast to paint! Please let me know if you ever get that into a store, or make the STL available (as if I don't have enough to paint already).

I am NOT a sculptor. But one small crit that came immediately to mind was the dimples in the leather chair. Their location seems randomly placed. Now, I think random is obviously good, but that they're currently too random. For example, second render picture, on the inside chair wing/arm/head-level it has two wrinkles that seem to have been put in for texture. I think if the wrinkles had been put where the chair either bends because of the shape or because of age/use, it would have looked better. So for those two on the arm, I would have placed them at the curved front part and radially aligned with the center.

And maybe those two are correctly aligned, now that I look at it again. Maybe it just needed more of those.

Mind you, the wrinkles wouldn't stop me from painting it.

• Like 4

Hey Pegazus thanks for the feedback.
I think you are correct. By the time I got to those small details I was running out of time and just wanted done with it so rushed the placement. I may do a re-work at some point to refine it. 

• Like 3

Love the concept! I want one. 

Wouldn't advise printing it with the integral base or some of those chair-leg/pant-leg parts are going to be a real hassle to reach. 
But I'd get one either way.

• Like 2

On 11/3/2019 at 2:35 PM, rintintin said:

HI, 
Thought I would create my own topic so I can share the models I create. Crits and comments welcome.
This is my latest mini. Created just for fun. I think it should be called " The summoning" though I am open to ideas :)

back.PNG

front.PNG

side.PNG

Got a few pictures of the 3d print of this guy. Not the best photos but you get the idea.

image.thumb.png.897500640b958d17cb387535e4067ed4.png

image.thumb.png.45d38cf93a96cfafcbc00cf76148c774.png

image.png.e1fae7545561b5eb951172e921d1d456.png

"Nevermore"

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now