Sign in to follow this  
Finster

Baba Yaga and Hut

Hi I was wondering about Baba Yaga and her hut. I know there is a miniature out right now in bones of her but I was wondering when the sculpt from the Bones 4 kickstarter would go on sale? Also her hut?

Second I was wondering what is going to be done if anything to correct the issues that arose with the kickstarter version of her hut? I have read that the legs didn't hold the weight of the hut well and that they were often misshapen upon arrival. I also read that the legs weren't removable as planned. Are any of these issues going to be addressed before it is sold at retail? Regardless of whether the issues are fixed I will probably still invest in one even though I understand I will need to mod the structure to make it look right. My wife would love one for Christmas whether it's this year or next. Thanks ahead of time for any insights or information that you guys can provide.

Hiya @Finster, welcome to the forum. I do not have an answer for you and I don't think anything official has been said.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the warm welcome corsair. Does reaper have a way of communicating this type of information usually? Do they ever answer these types of questions on here?

Near as I can tell from third party distribution sites it's not showing available for pre order before the end of the year.  Sorry I can't offer any more information than that

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the information I appreciate it. Hopefully this will still get released for retail as I really wish I hadn't missed out on the last Kickstarter.