Sign in to follow this  
NyarlaBcn

Things I did while Bones V: Bonehenge Priestess

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Some parts I like quite a lot, but the blending is a bit weak and the casting of the left side of the face is poor. I like the sculpt a lot, and I've put the metal version (03547) into my wishlist for my next order. I think it might make a very nice piece to spend more time on.

• By Stonebred
      Here's some work done on old Tobias here. :)

I had one idea in my head, and started painting and it went a completely different direction. Once I get all the base coats on him I'll have to go back and give him some dimension.
      Feedback is always welcomed. Thanks for taking a look!

• By Iridil
      This is another player character's figure (a cranky old druid) - a minor conversion of Darbin the deadly. The bird is replaced with a thick greenstuff whip (which turned out a bit droopy) as the character uses Thorn Whip frequently and replacing the staff with a sort of greenstuff torch as he's fond of fire. The face on this sculpt is so nice it almost painted itself!

• By Ducknuck84
      Finished up #77057 Juliette, female Sorceress. Very happy with the end results. Only problem I had with the sculpt is the right boot which was really lumpy and not well defined but that's only a minor complaint as i really love the overall sculpt. Had a bit of a panic when i was working on the face when some paint got in the right eye so i had to redo it but think i salvaged it though the outline is a bit less now. Oh and on the face and small details 18/0 brush is your friend.  
      Main colors:
      Spruce Green
      Phantom Glow
      Heartwood Brown
      Scholar flesh

• By RandomExtra
      I started a D&D campaign for my son and some of his friends, and using it as an excuse to acquire and paint some new minis. Here is my son's Tiefling sorcerer (sorceress?)The plan: We don't really like the "combat bikini" on this one, so I am going to attempt to add, well something to it. It won't be great, probably wont even look good, but hey I'm only trying to get better, so please comment, critique, advise, instruct, and what not.
      Going with a light purple skin because its for a Tiefling character, and I think purple is an interesting color to paint. Turquoise colored garments as a complimentary color, and some yellow gold metal for some contrast.

And some color after the nip tuck. I went with blue for a base cause I'm guessing it will work better with the purple skin.
      We decided to chop the staff and try for a glass orb for the arcane focus. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Finally to end the night with some Green stuff. I started with a "sheet" of it for the Front and Back panels. I'm going to try to add some detail tomorrow after this dries.
      Overall I don't think the cloth is laying quite right, or the size is off. Either way I hope I can fix it in the next session.
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)