Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Looted Titan Claw

Never thought I would say this about an irk vehicle but that is a thing of beauty, well done mate

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rat13
      In lieu of a regular housewarming party my wife and I have opted to host a game day at our new house. After gathering supplies, prepping some food, and setting up some tables we're ready for our Housewarhammering.

As luck would have it I'm flush with terrain (couldn't sell a single piece at a local craft fair), so I set up a couple of simple tables. Though they're sparse looking I doubt they'll stay that way, my buddies really get into setting up tables. After their tinkering I'm sure the tables with look better and most of my "extra" pieces will get used.

Now it's just a matter of waiting for everyone to arrive. Guess I could play some PC Battlefleet Gothic Armada while waiting.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Slimux (A Demon Gardener) and Mulch (His loyal Plough Snail), characters from the Nurgle Demon faction for the Warhammer games by Games Workshop.

Glad to get this one finished at last, it's been sitting at around 80% done for about a year.
      I'm really happy with how Mulch turned out, less so with Slimux, I think I just used too many similar colours on him (and yellow eyes wasn't a great idea either).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By odinsgrandson
      I feel that there’s little reason to deny that the primarch miniatures that Forge World has released are some of the best minis ever sculpted for Games Workshop.
      Unfortunately, I lost the pictures we took of the first primarch I had the opportunity to paint, but I got good pictures of this one.
      This is Sanguinius, one of the most powerful and loyal of primarch, despite his rather obvious mutation.

• By Sharkbelly
      I am starting work on this guy.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Volturnos, a character from the Idoneth (or Sea Elf) faction in the Warhammer:- Age of Sigmar game by Games Workshop.

Not my best work, I struggled in quite a few places (particularly with the fish) so a lot of it has ended up being painted rather basically, even by my standards.
      But I did get it finished, so I'll count this as a partial victory.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 1 Anonymous, 268 Guests (See full list)