• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      This is the wolf from the bones animal companions set (77216).  Googled a bunch of wolf photos and then the wolfie painted up really quick.  Might put some plants on the base later.

• By Doug Sundseth
      A nasty-looking fellow that looks entirely interested in carving off bits of your anatomy.

I'm reasonably happy with his face and I think the color scheme works fairly well. Pretty much intended as a tabletop figure, he was quite a bit of fun to paint.
    • By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure a couple of weeks ago, but never posted pics;

While he's titled "rogue", I thought he came across better as a fighter, so I painted the armor metallic.

Just tabletop standard, not intended for any sort of competition. Definitely needs more lining, especially on the belt.
    • By Mcfoltzy
      I really like the way this turned out 

• By ryc03
      I believe these were in the pack called "Sophie and friends", but I am not sure if they have specific names or product numbers. I am still very bad at painting eyes, and at the end I just let the wash go all in and leave them as is. Pretty happy with the rest of the painted result however.

Cassiata is much easier to get the eye to show through though. Maybe because she was molded with a slight stiffer material and therefore more crisp molded detail? I ended with a kind of blood kniight colour scheme because I do not have reference to her intended design.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)