• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ThriKeen Priest
      One of the bugs that always bothered me about the old site was how my shopping cart was never persistent, i.e. when I put something in my shopping cart and left it there, my cart would be empty when I came back a day or more later. I so looked forward to the new site coming out! Finally, I'd be able to shop, add a few minis to my cart, and when I reached the fre shipping level, fire off an order. Well, this still doesn't seem to be the case. I added several minis to my cart yesterday, and today my cart is empty. Is this such a hard issue? Is it working as designed? Is it not the best way to function? To think of all the minis I would have bought had they but persisted in my shopping cart!
    • By ThriKeen Priest
      One of the bugs that always bothered me about the old site was how my shopping cart was never persistent, i.e. when I put something in my shopping cart and left it there, my cart would be empty when I came back a day or more later. I so looked forward to the new site coming out! Finally, I'd be able to shop, add a few minis to my cart, and when I reached the fre shipping level, fire off an order. Well, this still doesn't seem to be the case. I added several minis to my cart yesterday, and today my cart is empty. Is this such a hard issue? Is it working as designed? Is it not the best way to function? To think of all the minis I would have bought had they but persisted in my shopping cart!
    • By Glitterwolf
      Earth Tremor.
      Design by MMM ( Mini Monster Mayhem)
      3D printed on Elegoo Mars.
      Base from Micro Art Studios.

Part of my Lost World Project
      WIP Here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/165/#comments

Pics with and without my Jungle Backdrop Photoboard.
      To give an impression of it's size I let Reaper's Angelica Fairweather meet the lovely wonder of Nature...I'm not sure if she's excited about it.

First some pice of the base, since that one will be obscured by the Worm.

• By Inarah
      Another result from my 4th of July Paint Binge. A couple of creepy crawlies for the players to encounter down an old mine shaft: 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I envisaged the prarie tick queen as a monstrous bloodsucker so I gave her a red bloated body. The markings on the body are meant to be blood vessels inside her but I think I made them too dark.

Thanks for looking!!

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)