Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

The Mandalorian

Ok, that was pretty "wow."

I should have been expecting that bit at the end, but I wasn't.

Half hour or not, that was impressive!

2 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

That was very epic. 

Reveal hidden contents

Who is releasing the box set of minis and when can I pre-order??

FFG, if they're smart.

• Like 2

So, Chapter 4 is out.  Really, really liked the score on this one.  It was kind of, hmmm... (Don't think it's really a spoiler, but just in case...)

Spoiler

Putting it here just in case.  Last five minutes were kind of heart wrenching, to say the least.

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 2

Episode 4 was what I like to call a breather episode.  Still had some good action, but it was mostly a rest from the first plot arc and just enough additional to keep things moving forward.

Also, more Cara Dune please.

• Like 5

Episode 4 felt like a rehash of multiple Star Trek episodes and a very well trod Hollywood storyline. Honestly, I didn't like it, for that reason.

Given that we're getting so few episodes AND that this is supposed to be new and fresh (we're only on episode 4), do we need any breather episodes?

• Like 1

I enjoyed it.  To me it really had that old western feel they are going for, with just a bit of A-team montage thrown in.

Plus:

Spoiler

I may need to do red LEDs in that AT-ST I've got at home now, and weather the crap out of it.
Hmmm, I have a boba fett too, I could probably convert......
Dammit, not I have a new diorama I want to make. ::D:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I enjoyed EP4 as well.  It may have been a well trod plot, but IMO, it had a lot more character development than the first 3 episodes combined. 

And I second the call for more Cara Dune

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

I enjoyed it.  To me it really had that old western feel they are going for, with just a bit of A-team montage thrown in.

Plus:

Reveal hidden contents

I may need to do red LEDs in that AT-ST I've got at home now, and weather the crap out of it.
Hmmm, I have a boba fett too, I could probably convert......
Dammit, not I have a new diorama I want to make. ::D:

3 hours ago, kristof65 said:

I enjoyed EP4 as well.  It may have been a well trod plot, but IMO, it had a lot more character development than the first 3 episodes combined. 

And I second the call for more Cara Dune

I don't remember giving either of you permission to enjoy it. What on Earth's going on?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Beagle said:

I don't remember giving either of you permission to enjoy it. What on Earth's going on?

LOL!

Well, my explanation is that I'm American, and we haven't listed to the British for centuries. I don't know @Jasper_the_2nd's explanation. :devil:

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

LOL!

Well, my explanation is that I'm American, and we haven't listed to the British for centuries. I don't know @Jasper_the_2nd's explanation. :devil:

I'm not Jasper_the_2nd, but over here in the prairies we haven't listened to the brits for ages. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

Sorry, my sister got to met the Queen when I was a kid. Lost all respect for the monarchy at that point.....<_<

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

My wife and I are waiting until there are at least a couple episodes to watch back-to-back.  Still bummed about how short they are...  

11 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Sorry, my sister got to met the Queen when I was a kid. Lost all respect for the monarchy at that point.....<_<

Is this a sibling rivalry thing? ::D:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rahz said:

My wife and I are waiting until there are at least a couple episodes to watch back-to-back.  Still bummed about how short they are...  

At present there are four, such falls under the guidance of even the guy version of "a couple" ::P:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Is this a sibling rivalry thing? ::D:

More of a "my sister thinks this is cool so I must not like it" thing I suspect. Same holds true for Shawn Cassidy :poke:

• Like 2