Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

The Mandalorian

Hmm. I was going to start my free trial to binge watch Season 1, but if Season 2 is just in January maybe I hold off. Then again, I actually have time to watch it this month. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

I'm guessing season 2 will be October

October was more specific than what I have read.  All I've seen was "fall 2020".

• Like 2

7 hours ago, strawhat said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know what you want to mention.

Well, the short version is that there were several times where I was downright happy about something happening, like (redacted) and (redacted) and (oh look, redacted, but it's probably a fight scene). 

I also didn't write anything because I'm terrible about inadvertently revealing spoilers, but, I suppose... Nah, I still don't feel like manually doing the BBCode for spoilers. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Completes quests to gain experience and improve his gear.

The Mandalorian is playing a MMORPG!

Things match too well for the usual fare of an MMO....  Unless it's a path of quests in one area like the more modern ones do, so, y'know, each piece of your gear actually kinda matches...

• Like 2

22 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Things match too well for the usual fare of an MMO....  Unless it's a path of quests in one area like the more modern ones do, so, y'know, each piece of your gear actually kinda matches...

He's obviously collecting a Set. ::P:

The Auld Grump

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/2/2019 at 7:18 AM, Jasper_the_2nd said:

I enjoyed it.  To me it really had that old western feel they are going for, with just a bit of A-team montage thrown in.

Plus:

Hide contents

I may need to do red LEDs in that AT-ST I've got at home now, and weather the crap out of it.
Hmmm, I have a boba fett too, I could probably convert......
Dammit, [now] I have a new diorama I want to make. ::D:

Just making sure you've seen THIS.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:37 AM, CashWiley said:

This is my now my third favorite SW 'thing'.

1. OT (nothing has risen to the level of Han and Leia in the OT, period)

2. Rogue One

3. The Mandalorian

Agreed.  Whole-heartedly agreed.

(I know you later upped the Mandalorian's place, but I agree with this list.)

On 12/27/2019 at 8:22 PM, strawhat said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know what you want to mention.

If we're thinking about the same thing, I was quite surprised by it.  At first it was an "OK, that's happening," thing.  And then, "wait--did I just see?"  And then the reveal...

And I'm definitely enjoying every single appearance of one particular character...And such a great scene with so much *crunch*.

So I must somehow be dense.  I can't figure out what you guys are referencing here (though I haven't rewatched the last episode since the day it dropped).

59 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Just making sure you've seen THIS.

I watched that Friday at lunch.  I guess I only commented on it in the 3D printer discussion. If I had a resin printer it would be printing right now.

1 hour ago, ksbsnowowl said:

So I must somehow be dense.  I can't figure out what you guys are referencing here (though I haven't rewatched the last episode since the day it dropped).

I'm assuming those are references to:

Spoiler

Moff Gideon's weapon reveal.  It has some history.

• Like 3

I wasn't referring to that (a coworker later explained it to me) but once again I'm on mobile and don't feel like hand writing BBCode to hide something behind a spoiler - that and I can't quite recall what I was referring to either... 

• Haha 1

And caught up. Got until Wednesday to cancel the free trial. Going to have to watch some Clone Wars or something to see if it is worth the money getting caught up to Star Wars series.

• Like 3