• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Face_Rollan
      Good morning guys! 

Q: if buying one of the reaper core sets (108 bottle set), what's the main difference in them? 

I'm looking into buying a complete paint set. I've been doing a ton of research and have settled on a reaper core set (i already own several reaper paints and love them).  I know that everyone suggests a blend of several companies based on which has the best,  e.g. yellow,  or metallics. I just want to make it simple, buy a set and build from there. 

I'll mostly be painting 40k and privateer press models with some terrain and 3d prints mixed in (i have a cheapo set of acrylics from Michael's for large terrain and 3d prints).

I've also considered the Vallejo Model set, and Army Painter Mega Set.

Thanks in advance! 
    • By WhiteWulfe
      Ordered a reasonable amount of paints from an online store that carries Reaper here in Canada....  All of the other paints come across as normal, but this one....  Well, uhm...

I'm going to venture a guess it's a goner, or can it be saved?  There isn't even a liquid sound when shaking the bottle, just the sound of the agitator stuck in the bottom moving around somewhat.
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Do I just show up at the Premier Event Center at 5pm on Wednesday, and flash the bar-code from my itinerary, or what? I would hate to miss out on something due to not being at the right place at the right time or lack of correct documentation, etc..

Please advise,
      Kev!
    • By Lord_Ashenwyte
      There's been some water droplets forming on the inside of the cap of my bottle of liquid greenstuff. I've noticed this a while ago, but never really bothered about it. Should I be concerned about it?
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)