Sign in to follow this  
Evilbookworm

Bones 3 Arsenal/various armory sprues

Well, pledge manager is still open, I suppose it is possible to rally support for another Power Up option.  A number of the sculptors tune in to the twitch streams....

• Like 1

Why not just put them into zip lock bags, staple a card onto them and call it a day? I know it's not as easy as loading it into their packing machines, but it could be done and make a lot of people happy. Maybe have someone( @Reaper_Jon) set up a poll here and gauge interest. I cannot believe it wouldn't be worth doing.

• Thanks 1

I'd definetly get some of those weapons if they become available in the Reaper pledge manager or the (UK) online shop, even if it's in limited quantity and/or unpackaged. And I second the idea that getting other/the same weapons with a future kickstarter (but better molds, so they fit the packaging machines) would be super lovely. 

• Like 2

Why even waste time and effort on packaging the sprues in bags? Do they really need the protection if they are not to be displayed in stores?
Just sell them direct to retail through the reaper online store. If the sprues are bothersome to sell as singles and not to be reprinted anyway due to the wrong size of the oveall sprue, put them into some limited editon bundles, or even do a miniatures monthly that features converting some minis with the weapons.

What really does not make any sense is just to let them take up space in the warehouse when there obviously is demand for them from existing customers.

And if they prove really popular and subsequently all the stock vanishes, take it as a sign to re-do the sprues properly for retail packaging.

• Like 3

Last I talked to @ron we had discussed making a box that could hold these and sell them into retail, im not if things have changed. I know that people have wanted them so i wanted to bring it back up. I have a feeling they will come, either in there current form or in a different form later on. 
I will ping him again and see what is happening. :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

10 hours ago, Reaper_Jon said:

Last I talked to @ron we had discussed making a box that could hold these and sell them into retail, im not if things have changed. I know that people have wanted them so i wanted to bring it back up. I have a feeling they will come, either in there current form or in a different form later on. 

If you guys decide to remake them, can you scale them down a little bit in size? They're currently just a bit too big.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2020 at 12:12 AM, Reaper_Jon said:

They are awesome! I have started being stingy with mine since I didn't know if they would ever be available at retail. They are great for conversions or adding to bases or creating decorations to hang on the walls of taverns.

• Like 2