• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crissair
      This lil guy had been sitting on my shelf for a while. Decided to tint some metallic w blue paint for his armor. Pretty happy how it turned out. As always, feedback is welcome

• By Captain Tweet
      As a beginner painter, the concept of doing an army (or even just an army unit) feels both logical and like way too much work. Nevertheless, here it is, my first army unit! Read more about the process (and see a few more photos) over at Pocket-Sized Adventurers.

Comments and thoughts are of course welcome!

/Cpt Tweet

• By Lidless Eye
      Here are my last tributes toward a Mordheim revival in 2019.  It didn't work.

"We who are about to die salute you"

"Hook" Hogan

• By aku-chan
      The Undying King is a nameless monarch from a long forgotten kingdom, whose quest for immortality saw him and his subjects turned into war machines conscripted to fight an endless war.

(In actuality this is Katakros - Mortarch of the Necropolis from Games Workshop)

Eventually the whole thing will look like this:-

But at the moment it looks like this:-

I probably could have done with leaving things in even more bits (painting the inside of those capes is going to be a nightmare), but that's a problem for future me.
      Starting on the base:-

Did all the grey rocks with a basecoat of Cold Grey, a wash of Black Wash and drybrushes of Cold Grey and Ghost Grey.

There's some rocks I want to do as a blue-grey, that's the next task.
    • By lazarp
      This one was painted for a Frostgrave facebook group challenge, the theme was "undead"

My sister uses these guys in her vampire warband for frostgrave and mordheim, so I decided to paint one of them 

By the way it is around my one year anniversary on the forum, I'm really happy that I've discovered this place about a year ago, it has been a place of inspiration and helpful feedback for me and I hope it will stay the same for the next year 
      Cheers and happy holidays to you all! 
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)