Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

Deep Gnome Heroes - 44047

They do make a LOVELY couple, BEAUTIFULLY painted in a fine choice of colors...I love the flesh tones & the Little Lady's hair color. VERY WELL DONE once more!

Edited by malefactus
  • Thanks 1

Wow!  The eyes are amazing!

I love the lighting on the male gnome’s face too though, and the OSL on that guy in general.  Very convincing and not overdone at all.  It looks real!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      So the ex is going to be joining a new campaign, and she asked me to paint her figure, the Stonehaven female gnome rogue....

Still just starting, but need to motivate myself, as well as keeping track of colors....
      Scalera is Reaper Linen White
      Pupil Warcolours Green 3
      Skin SC 75 Arabic shade...

Check back as more gets done!

• By Peithetairos
      After the rather involved Vlad project I thought of painting something a tad less complicated. 

I chose Elliwyn Heatherlark, the Bones version that is. It is a simple conversion with a weapon swap, new sheath and ultimately a cut-off monster head in her hand. 

I will go heavy on weathering and signs of recent battle to contrast the diminutive appearance of Elliwyn. 

So far I finished the green overcoat and her face.  Army Painter Glistening Blood Effect came in handy. I also tried to add a subtle texture to the overcoat. 

C&C as always welcome. 
    • By Maledrakh
      I am churning out the Bones 4 core set PC-types just to get them out of the way before I can get stuck in with the more interesting monsters and creatures. Apologies in advance for my lack of photographic skill. I thought I had found a good setting, but clearly not for all.

#10:

Manga-haired gnome? A Fairy wearing boots?
    • By 72moonglum
      So here’s my question, got this little person with my last Reaper order, and I just wonder a little.  The miniature is a little bit heavier set or “thicker” than the concept art, and I’m just wondering, does everything think this is a gnome lass and not a young gnome beardless gentleman?

She’s kind of similar to the other set that has a very obvious gnomish lady:

Just wondering if everybody else has painted this little hooded gnome as a lass?
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, some of you may have recently seen this guy lurking in the shadow of an alley. 07004, Stitch Thimbletoe the Halfling Thief sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics and shaded with Citadel inks. I use Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish and the base is 3d printed.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)