Pochi

Beholder(Wizkids)

Fantastic sculpt and, mostly, wonderful paint job! Really love the color transition on the tentacles and how the drool came out!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Excellent, plain and simple. Great saliva effects, great gum tones, wonderful colour transition s on the tentacles and the central eye turned out beautifully. Really like the little veins. He needs more sleep.

The only thing I would add a bit more contrast to are the spell effects. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Peithetairos said:

Excellent, plain and simple. Great saliva effects, great gum tones, wonderful colour transition s on the tentacles and the central eye turned out beautifully. Really like the little veins. He needs more sleep.

The only thing I would add a bit more contrast to are the spell effects. 

Thank you! The spell effects are just painted with clear paints and inks. So yeah, not much contrast happening.

33 minutes ago, Neatpete said:

This is great, Vibrant colors are awesome. I like it better without the spell effects.

Thank you! I also like him better without the spell effects but the guy wanted to be able to switch out the eyestalks so I painted them all so he could have it however he wants.