I rescued Bonnie and Max from the box of goodwill and made them ready for table use, sharing a simplified palette of colors: blue, tan, green, and orange.  Max got a weapon swap, and some resculpting of the left arm because it was so much larger than the right it looked like it came off a different figure.   I reposed Bonnie slightly more upright than her original position.  They are both on CMON/Microarts graveyard bases. 

Max pulled his collar up against the wind and puled his old college scarf closer around his neck. "Come on Bonnie, there's nothing out here."

DSCN1285.jpg.22f9bb321e9b6102ceb65db3a3321042.jpg

"I heard something over there,"  Bonnie replied. 

DSCN1287.jpg.cc84868f335f50c82aadc6a86e57d31f.jpg

"It's a cat. I don't think we need to worry about it. "

• Like 22
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Some of y'all may remember going to school in the 80's in your brand new corduroy pants. 

• By Inarah
      Good ol' Frank Buck, always manages to find trouble, no matter where he goes.  And when he doesn't find it, you can be sure trouble is looking for him.  This was a quick speed paint, making use of washes and shading products. 

• By Rigel
      I've previously posted Hasslefree's Velma analogue 'Louise' as a Miskatonic library assistant. High time I got the rest of the gang together.

A cheap toy VW bus is key to this whole thing. The flowers and turquoise are my addition.

We have Not-Fred-for-Legal-Reasons! (Barney, postapocalyptic version. No ascot, sadly, but a more dynamic sculpt.)

Not-Daphne! (Felicity, also post-apoc version; she looks good with a bat)

Not-Shaggy and his Great Dane! (Wolsey, standard version, and Hamlet; the box of SNAX I made from a chunk of sprue)

And Not-Velma (Louise, featured in another post.)

More turnaround pix:

What sorts of shenanigans would these meddling teens get up to? and why would they be hired by the circus? (Obviously, the circus doesn't want or need the regular police, even if they could help with spooky crimes.)

'

Shaggy would immediately volunteer to check out the midway, I think.
      "Hey Scoob! You ever had a turkey leg...wrapped in cotton candy?" 
      *doglike sounds vaguely approximating the phrase "Not yet!"*

Daphne splits off to search for clues (there are plenty),

Behold! A performer about to take a Louisville Slugger straight to the groin!

Somebody has released the animals from the Beast-Tamer's act! 

Good thing Barney knows how to make himself look big and loud, not like panther prey! That'll scare them off.

Nothing beats legwork and research for getting to the bottom of a problem. Somebody's been embezzling and cooking the books, if Velma's calculations are correct (they are).

Hope you enjoy...I certainly did! 
    • By Rigel
      Karla, Anime Heroine, is a beautiful sculpt with a great nurse hat. The miniskirt, while delightful, could be more pulp-era appropriate, so I sculpted a hemline extension. I also replaced a handgun with a syringe, and then gave her a couple of backup syringes and converted her other firearm to a needle gun. She is here to cure what ails you! 

And with her colleagues, Anne Foster (50258) and Dr. Welby (50257):

Stay healthy, folks, and get your shots!
    • By Rigel
      Bombshell just came out with a resin version of their dieselpunk pinup/supersoldier, Liberty. She's a great dynamic sculpt, zaftig and muscular with it. Now, we all know this is evoking some 'what if Haley Attewell became Captain America' vibes, but I've already painted up our red-white-and-blue hero before, as well as an Agent Carter type and even a Captain Canada. So, I might as well continue down the North American continent. Presenting: Capitan Mexica! 

Click for the rest of the turnaround: 
      Alas, the resin gun she came with was fragile and I had to kitbash on a sturdier one. Her shield is taken from an Aztec warrior from this series.
      Not so much Nazi-punching to do, but she has plenty of threats to contend with that would imperil the good folk of Mexico:

...some stranger than others!

And some downright bizarre: 

Here she is with her northern counterparts:

Guest appearances by: Cactus Joe, 50318; Lobo Sanchez, 50050; Diamond Sue Dawson, 50111; El Diablo, 50035; Incredible Woman, 50212; and John Bishop, 50068.
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)