Sign in to follow this  
lexomatic

Dwarven Forge The Wildlands Kickstarter

So I got a newsletter with super early (2020) kickstarter tease (image behind the spoiler).

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e54d3ab7c076c290b192b1b1e1da26ea.png

Now that our last big set, Caverns Deep, is shipping, and our smaller recent projects are entering factory production, we are forging at full speed for our next Kickstarter campaign: The Wildlands! Venturing out into the tameless wilderness, the forthcoming set will further explore the forests and mountains of Mythras as well as adding two new environments to take your gaming to the next level, all created with our signature beauty, durability and modularity. Prepare to journey farther than ever before!

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 6

Great, every time I think I have enough to remove temptation, they move to a new region.  I will probably get some of these too

Hmm. definitely will have to wait and see what develops. So far not seeing things in amounts that make sense to me.

I don't need 100$ worth of river terrain trays, they don't seem to have any info about the boards or mats as add-ons, only with the 350$ pledges (so 500$ with exchange and shipping and tax, so maybe 600? with stuff I'm not so into) that are more than I want. Some fun stuff, and of course it looks great, but I haven't used ANY of the terrain I have yet so I probably can't justify it.

Waterfall set and escarpments are also something I'm eyeing.

The prices on Dwarven Forge always make me take my sweet time deciding whether or not I really need this.

• Like 2

Gorgeous, but sadly I don't have a wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket...  That gets pricey, and quick, but oh my are they lovely.

• Like 3

I'm also in the gorgeous but too expensive camp.  I've still oodles of dwarven forge I don't use because it's a pain to haul around and setup.  For me, the utility : cost ratio doesn't pass muster.

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this