Sign in to follow this  
lexomatic

Dwarven Forge The Wildlands Kickstarter

I really have no idea. Injustbwant stuff that will be compatible with my cable cliffs andnfrom what I'm reading from people the stuff I want wont fit well with what I have and I may just not bother 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lexomatic said:

I really have no idea. Injustbwant stuff that will be compatible with my cable cliffs andnfrom what I'm reading from people the stuff I want wont fit well with what I have and I may just not bother 

What issue are you referring to? The height difference of Caverns Deep product?

11 hours ago, Talae said:

What issue are you referring to? The height difference of Caverns Deep product?

Yeah. Or what I have of it. Mostly its the time crunch. Anyway I've decided not to back.

Edited by lexomatic

Also, the "Heart of the Forest/Swamp/Mountain" pledges are a great deal.  

Also, there's a new LED basilisk mini...  It really glows.  :)

$10 gets you access to the pledge manager, if you're on the fence.

219dfd2e7ffb76c8dd64c885f073d7d2_original[1].png

091c8c09ff143e4817aebca4374b752d_original[1].jpg

a25b78f9f423f50226285de61260f0c1_original.jpg

• Like 1

The video showing Heart of the Mountain + the Erinthor pack from a previous Kickstarter is great! Such awesome possibilities. 

Between the possibility of covid issues dragging on and the cost, I couldn't bring myself to back.  Their price point just doesn't work for me any more.  It's pretty and I wouldn't say no if someone gave it to me but I dont have the money or the space 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Completed my PM last night and stuck to the budget I’d set during the KS of around $450. Between that and some snowy terrain/trees from the Monster Fight Club KS that just finished, I should be good to go with all of the durable terrain I’ll ever need. 

Resin pieces:

Deep in the Dreadhollow Forest stands the Threshold of Worlds, a site that holds hidden magics of life, death, and transformation. What seems at first to be a simple outcrop overgrown with wild plants and topped by two intertwining trees may suddenly reveal itself as a gateway to otherwhere. The plants and creatures that cling to the stone are symbolic of sorcery, mortality, and renewal; nearby ruins hint at the legacy of the ancients.

This set includes five pieces intricately hand sculpted by Elye Alexander. The two halves of the outcrop—Life and Death—fit together to form a single large crag with a hole leading down through its center to a hidden chamber within. The two halves can also be separated to create a natural archway, an irregular alcove, a jagged ridge, or two unconnected crags. Two faces-- a gaping skull and a contemplative dryad-- are hidden in the surface of the stone. Three smaller pieces complement the outcrop: a ruined monument; an elven statue; and a translucent energy vortex. The assembled outcrop fits neatly atop the Hole Knoll and thus can be used with the new DF Fogger or Light Puck.

//

Deep within the untamed Wildlands, untouched for several millennia, stands the Moonlit Arch. Is it the door to an ancient, lost temple or the gateway to another world? What rituals were conducted here in days gone by, and what power might awaken again if their secrets could be rediscovered?

This set, sculpted by Lady Sabelle, the Mistress of Miniscule, features a towering archway atop an intricate raised dais carved with crescent moons and elaborate knotwork. Winged cats adorn the arch itself and a pair of free-standing Griffon Pillars guard the front steps. The Moon Dais is designed to fit both the Circular Archaean Dais and the Oracle Pool, as well as working with the other ruins pieces.

p-110647--30468[1].jpg

p-110648--30472[1].jpg