Sign in to follow this  
lexomatic

Dwarven Forge The Wildlands Kickstarter

Those resin pieces are awesome but wow are they expensive!

I am thinking of going for Heart of the Wilds. It plus some water tiles and maybe some strategic tray add ons would make most outdoor builds possible.

Confirmed:

Heart of the Wilds

Up next:

Majestic Waterfalls Deluxe

Tree Extensions

Escarpments - Advanced Builder

Escarpments - Winding Stairs

Raging River Terrain Tray 2 pack

Possibly will add in coming weeks, but not sure:

Erinthor Cliff Ledges

Wyvernstone Scatter 

Mountain Driftstone

Titanstooth

Escarpments - Convexes

Escarpments - Concaves

Oracle Pool Deluxe

Any critique for me?

Edited by Talae

My pledge:

forest war game scatter 

faerie glade

conifer tree pack

wildlands trees - megapack 

13 hours ago, animesensei said:

Someone on the DF forums has used math and logistics to help you pay the bare minimum for exactly what you want; they created a program for it.  Put in what pieces you want and it tells you the best configuration/pledge options.

https://www.dwarvenforge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11851

That seems super cool! I will have to try this out to see what I should be getting vs what I have selected.

On 10/24/2020 at 4:51 PM, Talae said:

Confirmed:

Heart of the Wilds

Up next:

Tree Extensions

Possibly will add in coming weeks, but not sure:

Erinthor Cliff Ledges

Wyvernstone Scatter 

Mountain Driftstone

Titanstooth

Escarpments - Convexes

Escarpments - Concaves

Oracle Pool Deluxe

Any critique for me?

Confirmed now:

Heart of the Wilds

Tree Extensions

Erinthor Cliff Ledges

Titanstooth

Still undecided (not going to make it?):

Escarpments - Convexes

Escarpments - Concaves

Oracle Pool Deluxe

Wyvernstone Scatter 

Mountain Driftstone

Texture Mats/Battleboards

• Like 1

Heart of the Wild - Painted  
Escarpments - Megapack - Painted 
Swamp Banks - Megapack - Painted 
Wildlands Forest Floor - Megapack - Painted
Ruins of Cailentyr - Megapack - Painted
Mountain Trifecta Ledges - Escarpment Megapack Companion Pack - Painted 
Forest Trifecta Ledges - Escarpment Megapack Companion Pack - Painted 

Trifecta Ledges - Straight Escarpment Companion Pack - Painted
Escarpments - Straights - Painted 
Majestic Waterfalls - Painted
Mountain Driftstone Pack - Painted 
Wyvernstone Scatter Pack - Painted
Huge Hummock Pack - Painted
Titanstooth - Painted 
Crablily Patch - Painted 
Bayou Barge - Painted 
The Standing Stones - Painted 
Wyluli Weretigers - Painted 
Crimsonclaw Wyvern - Painted
Vencurra, Shadow Dragon - Painted
Swamp Basilisk - Painted 
2x Tree Extensions - Unpainted  
Mountain Climber - Painted
Forgotten Forest - Painted 
Raging River Terrain Tray Multi-pack (GRIDLESS) 
Texture Mat - Dismal Quagmire 24" x 24" (GRIDLESS)
Texture Mat - Mountain Lake 24" x 24" (GRIDLESS) 
Texture Mat - Swamp Water 24" x 24" (GRIDLESS) 
Moonlit Arch - Special Edition Resin Set 
Threshold of Worlds - Special Edition Resin Set 1 

Edited by animesensei
  • Like 1

Nice!

Does that build have much of any stilts? Might be worth getting for elevating tiles.

I’ve been going back and forth on my pledge, but I think I’m gonna end up at Wildlands Untamed - unpainted.  Surprising bonus this year helped out.

• Like 1

Here is the pledge (all unpainted):

Heart of the Wild

Swamp Swells

Deluxe Waterfalls

Winding Stairs

Advanced Builder

Erinthor Cliff Ledges

Huge Hummock

Titanstooth

Tree Extensions

Bayou Barge

Raging River Multi Pack

REMINDER - PM CLOSES SUNDAY

On 11/18/2020 at 3:41 PM, Talae said:

Nice!

Does that build have much of any stilts? Might be worth getting for elevating tiles.

I have a bunch from Caverns Deep

EDIT:  I also have a bunch of stuff from the Axe n' Shield kickstarter for elevating large areas.

Edited by animesensei
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      Help a small bakeshop survive these COVID days....

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sweet-alfas-cookbook/x/10803452#/

Small Town Family Bake Shop at a Critical Point
      Sweet Alfas Bake Shop & Kitchen has been serving the Elizabeth, Parker & Aurora communities for 3 years. Melissa & Luigi Casaretto’s  journey began in 2012 as a fundraiser selling Peruvian Alfajores for their daughter’s dance event. It eventually flourished into a successful online cookie bakery. In 2017 they bought the kitchen they used to rent in Elizabeth, Colorado and Sweet Alfas was finally a brick and mortar shop.

In 2020, the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic started to take shape and as early as February we started to see our sales dipping. We improvised and started serving curbside and specialty meals to survive. Unfortunately it wasn’t enough to save the bake shop and kitchen after all. Our business survives primarily on our wholesale efforts and our biggest accounts had to cut their orders by 50%. After reviewing our options we had no choice but to temporarily close and halt our 5 person operation.

After mulling over what to do next, we decided we were not giving up without a fight. In order to raise funds we are opening our kitchen publicly to the world in the shape of a bakery and kitchen cookbook(as well as other unique perks we are offering).  All of our secrets, techniques and ideas will now be available in your own home. With your help we can catch up on our lease, payroll, supplies and help navigate these new waters we are traveling through. 
      In 2019 our community stepped up and helped us fund a new mixer when we were struggling. While we appreciated the community effort and love our community we have always wanted to give back. So instead of asking for handouts, we are asking you to help us fund a 100 page cookbook with detailed recipes and photography. 
      What We Need & What You Get
      By purchasing our cookbook you can help us catch up on our lease, payroll, supplies and help navigate these new waters we are traveling through with some expansion of our kitchen, bakery and staff.

You’ll notice we have some tiered packages. We are not only going to offer our cookbook, we are going to include shirts, hoodies, master class videos and gift cards.

Our goal is $20,000 which is what we were asking for from the SBA. At this time we’ve received very little confirmation from the SBA about our loan. So instead of asking for forgivable money, we want to fund a cookbook for our most loyal customers and supporters. We would rather earn it and show you some love back.
      The Impact
      We have always wanted to make a cookbook and now this opportunity has forced our hand. So on the positive side, we see a win/win situation. We can provide something special globally and save our local bakery, maintain our wholesale accounts in Parker and Aurora, keep our employees and remain in Elizabeth, CO.
      Many of our customers across the US can not try some of our more traditional baked goods because it’s expensive to ship them. So this gives everyone a chance to try our baked goods.  They say restaurants don’t survive after a year of being in business. We’ve survived 3 years and were finally making the right strides.  We’re gonna be here for a very long time and we may even continue pressing cookbooks in the future. Risks & Challenges
      This will not be a short order(pun intended). We will have a long road ahead of us and we are still not in the clear from everything happening globally during this pandemic.
      We will use the funds to catch up and reinvent ourselves(a 3rd time) in order to adjust to the "new normal" of Covid-19. We are hoping to add a fryer and overhead extinguishing system to provide some fried goods, donuts and churros.  We will need to negotiate with debt collectors, property managers and our accounts. We will need to heavily market this cookbook and our bakery.  Melissa and I both come from extremely competitive marketing and sales backgrounds in the tech industry. We are capable of overcoming these hurdles and getting Sweet Alfas back on the map.  Other Ways You Can Help
      We are all in a crisis, not just businesses. Many people are out of work, struggling to pay their bills. We understand and wish the best for you and your families. There are non-monetary ways to help us out.
      Tell your siblings, parents, best friends and coworkers about this campaign. You can share our campaign on facebook and more using the Indiegogo share tools!  
      Tiered Packages
      $25 Cookbook $50 "This is How We Roll" T-shirt + Cookbook $65 "This is How We Roll" Hoodie + Cookbook $75 Gift Card ($50 value) + Cookbook $150 Video Masterclass featuring Melissa, Luigi & Nadia + Cookbook
      So what’s in the book?

BAKERY
      Sweet Rolls
      Cinnamon Rolls Strawberry Rolls Blueberry Rolls Chocoholic Rolls Chai Spice Rolls Orange Cinnamon Rolls Pineapple Upside Down Rolls Chamomile Tangerine Rolls Lavender Honey Rolls Pistachio Marshmallow rolls
      Sweet Breads & Muffins
      Banana Bread Zucchini Bread Triple Chocolate Bread Lemon Poppyseed Bread Almond Cranberry Bread Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Blueberry Muffins Chocolate Chip Muffins Cherry Walnut Muffins Chocolate Cream Cheese Muffins Cookies
      Nadia's Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Iced Lemon Iced Double Chocolate Chip Snickerdoodle Chocolate Crinkles Chocolate Dipped Biscotti Alfajor Cookies(Alfas)
      Confectioners or Coconut CinnamonSugar Gingerbread Alfas Chocolate Dipped White Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Chocolate Dipped Scones
      Cinnamon CC Mixed Berry Blueberry Gingerbread Orange Cranberry Cakes
      Chocolate Cake Carrot Cake Almond Raspberry Cake Lemon Cake
      Tarts
      Chocolate Tart Vanilla Fruit Tart Coconut Cream Tart Lemon Tart Pecan Tart Pumpkin Tart
      Cheesecakes
      Traditional Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Strawberry Cheesecake Blueberry Cheesecake
      Pies
      Pumpkin Pie Pecan Pie Coconut Cream Pie Mixer Berry Pie Apple Crumb Pie Chocolate Peppermint Pie
      Croissants
      Butter Croissants Almond Croissants Pain Au Chocolat(Chocolate Croissants)
      Kouign Amann
      Traditional Blueberry & Cheese Kouign Amann Chocolate Kouign Amann Breads
      French Bread Ciabatta Bread Focaccia Bread Sourdough Bread Honey Wheat Bread Milk Bread Rolls Almond Cranberry Stollen
      Empanadas
      Beef Empanadas Breakfast Empanadas Blueberry Empanadas
      KITCHEN

Breakfast
      Bacon, Egg & Cheese Gordita Italian Sausage, Egg & Cheese Gordita Chorizo, Egg & Cheese Gordita Breakfast Rosemary Potatoes
      Sandwiches
      Lomo Sandwich Turkey Melt Pastrami Melt Turkey Mozzarella Pesto Panini Roast Beef & Cheddar Panini
        Salads
      Strawberry Spinach Salad w/ Poppyseed Vinaigrette Chef Salad w/ housemade Ranch dressing Greek Salad w/ housemade Greek Yogurt dressing Dressings, Sauces & Spreads
      Sun Dried Tomato Spread Mama’s Pesto Missy’s Ranch Poppyseed Vinaigrette Hot Salsa Salsa De Cebolla Soups
      Aguadito De Pollo Sopa a La Minuta Meatball Tortellini Baked Potato Soup Sides
      Papa Rellena Papa Ala Huancaina Peruvian Causa Meals
      Lomo Saltado Arroz Con Pollo Tallarines Verdes  

Unfortunately, all rewards are physical/US Only right now.
      Also, they've chosen 'Flexible funding', but since they're at 45% already, with 29 days left, they have a decent chance of making it. 

Me?
      I'm in it for $5(no perk pledge) because they make cookies...   
    • By Jasper_the_2nd
      (Yes, the title is a throwback to a contest I ran years ago on here....no I'm not running another one, with today's shipping rates, ugh......)

This is where I'm going to work on 3D printed terrain pieces for Star Wars Legion, most of which currently are going to be spaceships.  Because why use generic terrain when you can be shooting Rebel Scum hiding behind X-wings and the like?

Up first is this:

All the FDM bits are there, but most of the resin bits (guns, ramp, interior) are still in a bin waiting to have their supports removed and cured.
      I figured I should get a thread started as maybe that will get me over that initial hurdle of actually starting.  This has all been printed for a week or two and just sitting there....plus I'm gonna need that airbrush booth for other things sooner or later....

I will, of course, be attempting to make this look somewhat like the original episode 5 version, not some retconned prequel sillyness.

Now to go listen to some Prism.
    • By Guyra
      So here's Ettinstone, a tile system that should work with most other 25mm tile systems. It's magnetic, double sided, versatile, and super easy to build with. Also it's roughly about $1.20 per 2x2 tile before shipping at the lowest level, and about $1.00 per tile at the highest level. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1215751272/ettinstone/

The tiles are made in ABS plastic, so it won't break easily either. :)

The Gallant Goblin made a video that really shows off how quick it is to assemble, disassemble, and reassemble with this set, as well as showing how well it works with both Warlock and Dwarven Forge tiles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvehn-WzpjU

Stretch goals at $18k and $26k for half walls(2x1") and quarter walls(2x0.5", AKA pillars/wall corners).

• By Kangaroorex
      Every year I put together a village using as many of my noncombative miniatures along with my Dwarven forge village a few pieces from my parents ceramic village and my old shops from the fire as she bears campaign

It may not be finished yet but its a good start to the holiday!
    • By lexomatic
      WIP is here.First 3 pages include lighthouse. Mobile site has been a pain, so I'll add comments later. This was meant to be modular for storage.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)