Altar of the Damned by GLITTERWOLF

Glitterwolf

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! Everything looks magnificent. The composition, with the ghost! The heaps of unhallowed bones! The altar, with the sand of ages upon it! 

I especially love Fatima's wings and the Anubis guard. 
https://postimg.cc/bZTNMT04 doesn't have any visible nudity; you could put it up on the forum directly I think.

But whose spirit is she calling up? and for what purpose? 

• Thanks 1

Heh, I just used Isabella (as a banshee) in my last Ravenloft Al game. She was Lady Marliena Fidatov, last of her family line who was cursed due to her love (greed) for the love her luxury & lifestyle. PCs had a hard time taking her down but it was a enjoyable adventure/encounter.

Nice work on everything!!

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2019 at 6:50 PM, Rigel said:

Oh wow! Everything looks magnificent. The composition, with the ghost! The heaps of unhallowed bones! The altar, with the sand of ages upon it! 

I especially love Fatima's wings and the Anubis guard. 
https://postimg.cc/bZTNMT04 doesn't have any visible nudity; you could put it up on the forum directly I think.

But whose spirit is she calling up? and for what purpose? 

Thx! I put the unoffending one direct.

It's loosely based on Warhammer's Tomb King's Casket of Souls.

Since I also play Total Warhammer ( all of it) I like the ingame Casket and wanted to build one myself.

In game the spirits function like magical missiles when summoned.

On 11/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, haldir said:

Heh, I just used Isabella (as a banshee) in my last Ravenloft Al game. She was Lady Marliena Fidatov, last of her family line who was cursed due to her love (greed) for the love her luxury & lifestyle. PCs had a hard time taking her down but it was a enjoyable adventure/encounter.

Nice work on everything!!

Thanks! I took her from a BOGW some time ago since Undead are among my favorites.

Figured she would make a nice ghost appearing from the sarcophagus.

Your story sounds good, I like to make up background stories for my minis even if I just put them on display.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 3