A New Section

Lord Baasen

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kamut will definately like this one :o)

Firstly Baasen, what kind of force are they going into? A small demo army or a larger force? Because if it's a larger force I'd remove the Sovereign and put it into a dedicated fire support section. But if it's a smaller force, with just a section of gunships and a section of infantry then I'd say right on!

However, it's a good section which can deal with most, if not all, possibly targets. I'd recommend upgrading a Hawk 5 to a Hawk 6, but that's just me :o)

'However, it's a good section which can deal with most, if not all, possibly targets. I'd recommend upgrading a Hawk 5 to a Hawk 6, but that's just me :o)'

That is going to be Section 2.

The third Section will be the Fire Support Section (where the Sovereigns will go to and coupled with ECCM CAVs).

To replace the Sovereigns I was thinking of either a Mantis or a Duelist.

This is nice, really nice. Looks like you were paying attention to speed too hence the speed upgrade on the Sovereign. The soveriengn is nice, because its range allows you a little leeway to mess with concerning speed.

This section is very simular to the ones we used for Cherokee, only at one time the D70 was being filled by a Duelist. Then, we went to the Sovereign being replaced by a Regent, the D70 being replaced by a modified Regent (Samurai).

If your not too concerned about the points, perhaps heres a place where you can go with a Starhawk VI instead of a D70. heres why, the D70 is lethal by overdriving the main weapon to get past 36 inches; use a Hawk 6, and she can deliver a respectable punch past that same 36 inches, without costing you a DT, and she is as fast as your older hawks.

Though with the D70, thats still a rough section to mess with, to get your best work out of them, keep your targets past 36 inches, and prioritize your targets by speed, then firepower. Maybe put the speed upgrade on your D70 instead of the Sovereign, she'll need it more.