Sign in to follow this  
fredou

77051 Orc Stalker (Two Weapons)

Hello everyone.
Since my old faithful camera is definitely out of order i have to take pictures with my cheap cell phone.

the result is disappointing.

but it doesn't matter, here there are are my last minis.

38.jpg.71090c02ed04654c569dba2b9dbcc7eb.jpg37.jpg.488a284739722e64fbf27f300d5fdb71.jpg

• Like 16

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

More 1st Bones KS goodness...

Look close,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Been working on these beginning at ReaperCon...

Because fiendgip is mashic!
      Thanks for looking,
      Kev!
    • By Jasper_the_2nd
      Was cataloging my Reaper paints the other day and noticed I had a bottle of Green Black.  I couldn't remember using it for anything (or even when I got it) but I liked the look of the colour and thought it might work well for some Orcs, which is would also be a good excuse to get back into painting some fantasy stuff.  So I grabbed a handful out of the big bin of Bones Orc goodness and away we go.

I plan to put gaming bases on do the broccoli got lopped off.  This actually slowed me down a couple of days as I snapped what turned out to be my last #11 cutting Kavorgh's base, and it took a couple of days to get over to the mall to get more.  

And with a coat of Grey Liner.  The little guy was my test of Green Black over Black Primer to see how it looked.

• By JDizzO
      I have to admit I like these orcs quite a bit now that they are painted.  They painted up quick and easy.  They are more shiny here than in person, but maybe I will use this as an excuse to use some of the matte sealer I got in my last order.  They will do nicely for D&D, at least until my Shield Wolf Orcs get here 

77056: Orc Sniper x2

77042: Orc Marauder

77059: Orc Berserker

77051: Orc Stalker

77064: Kavorgh, Orc Warboss

• By sirgourls
      Painted up some mooks for tabletop use. It's been awhile since I painted anything this size. I did Ebonwrath recently, but painting a dragon is a little different than smaller minis. Who knew? Anyway, these guys helped me get some practice and back into the swing of things.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)