Sign in to follow this  
BrokenWolf668

GW Goliath Necromunda Gangers

I put a ton (80+ hours) of time into these guys for my best friend's Christmas present. There's some more detailed pics on my Instagram feed, same name as mine is here.

IMG_20191123_165145_842.jpg

IMG_20191123_165145_839.jpg

IMG_20191123_165145_835.jpg

IMG_20191123_165145_840.jpg

Close up of the boss's hammer, plus the special case I did.

20191123_155121.jpg

pixlr_20191123164620000.jpg

• Like 18

3 hours ago, Rigel said:

Very nice work on these cyberpunk brutes! I especially like your work on Klancy and Chux. Good all around. 

Thanks so much. I Plan on doing up some of the other gangs as well. I went with a sorta construction worker/industrial feel for these guys, can't wait to see where the other take me.

@Rigel

Here ya go, dig up some varied shots.

pixlr_20191125163047101.jpg

pixlr_20191125163338629.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      The Undying King is a nameless monarch from a long forgotten kingdom, whose quest for immortality saw him and his subjects turned into war machines conscripted to fight an endless war.

(In actuality this is Katakros - Mortarch of the Necropolis from Games Workshop)

Eventually the whole thing will look like this:-

But at the moment it looks like this:-

I probably could have done with leaving things in even more bits (painting the inside of those capes is going to be a nightmare), but that's a problem for future me.
      Starting on the base:-

Did all the grey rocks with a basecoat of Cold Grey, a wash of Black Wash and drybrushes of Cold Grey and Ghost Grey.

There's some rocks I want to do as a blue-grey, that's the next task.
    • By lazarp
      This one was painted for a Frostgrave facebook group challenge, the theme was "undead"

My sister uses these guys in her vampire warband for frostgrave and mordheim, so I decided to paint one of them 

By the way it is around my one year anniversary on the forum, I'm really happy that I've discovered this place about a year ago, it has been a place of inspiration and helpful feedback for me and I hope it will stay the same for the next year 
      Cheers and happy holidays to you all! 
    • By aku-chan
      Field agents of the Inquisition, Crusaders are warriors trained in some of the finest military academies in the galaxy.
      They provide any group they are assigned to a wealth of knowledge and experience, and a worrisome reminder that the Inquisition is always watching.

Presenting Hugo the Crusader, a character class from Warhammer 40k by Games Workshop (this particular one is from the Blackstone Fortress standalone game).

This one proved quite tricky, made the classic mistake of getting him assembled and based before checking to see if I could actually get into all his nooks and crannies. He turned out quite good though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By lazarp
      Painted for my 9th age force 

• By Ooook
      Hi there,

I recently started to paint my huge collection of "Lord of the Ring - Strategy Battle Game" miniatures :

(click on the pic to view more)

• Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)