• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Space is full of perils. There are creatures out there that have evolved to be perfect predators, killing machines without remorse or hesitation, carnivores with the cunning to manipulate tool-using sentients and the ferocity to exterminate entire species. One such evolved on Earth, and is greatly in demand for controlling space-vermin infestations on board ship.

Don't leave port without a ship's cat! That's how the xenomorphs get you!

The handsome fellow in burgundy is Commander Mudpie, from Hydra.  More pics below: 

You thought letting the cat in and out was a hassle on Earth...

The humble dog, one of Earth's first pioneers into space, can't be beat for loyalty or tracking. The hard part is making a spacesuit that can pick up scent samples in an airless environment.  

Who is a good spaceboy? It's this guy! More below:

And lastly, another for the Space Apes faction. Having four hands is a real problem-solver in zero-gee. I love the little thumbs on Hairy Herbert's boots. 

Again, click for more angles.

The bubble helmets are clever, and add to the effect wonderfully. I might remove the chimpanzee's faceplate for uniformity's sake.
      Special guest appearances by Space Roughnecks and Cold War's Space Ape (last seen as Gordy).

Keep watching the skies, cadets!  
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Chimera, a monster from the game Etherfields by Awaken Realms.

Not super happy with her skin, it went blotchy and all my attempts to fix it made it worse!
      Despite that, I think she ended up pretty snazzy.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Rigel
      Bombshell just came out with a resin version of their dieselpunk pinup/supersoldier, Liberty. She's a great dynamic sculpt, zaftig and muscular with it. Now, we all know this is evoking some 'what if Haley Attewell became Captain America' vibes, but I've already painted up our red-white-and-blue hero before, as well as an Agent Carter type and even a Captain Canada. So, I might as well continue down the North American continent. Presenting: Capitan Mexica! 

Click for the rest of the turnaround: 
      Alas, the resin gun she came with was fragile and I had to kitbash on a sturdier one. Her shield is taken from an Aztec warrior from this series.
      Not so much Nazi-punching to do, but she has plenty of threats to contend with that would imperil the good folk of Mexico:

...some stranger than others!

And some downright bizarre: 

Here she is with her northern counterparts:

Guest appearances by: Cactus Joe, 50318; Lobo Sanchez, 50050; Diamond Sue Dawson, 50111; El Diablo, 50035; Incredible Woman, 50212; and John Bishop, 50068.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the third model I entered in the Pathfinder painting contest. This is the metal version of 60009 Seoni the Sorceress sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.
      The challenging part on this one was painting the tattoos and the other freehand on her clothes.

• By SGHawkins09
      Recently finished this lovely mini from Dark Sword. Toyed with a few ideas but the winter theme ended up being the one that stuck. I wish I had had more time to spend on it but I am happy with how she turned out. 

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)