Crowley

Old school dungeon crawl Sunday evenings

On 11/27/2019 at 7:55 PM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Are you using any optional rules: weapon mastery, skills and the like?  I'll assume not and just make changes as needed.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:27 PM, BlazingTornado said:

So low odds of survival... :/

I'd still want to play a Fighter.

What's the tone? High fantasy? Sword & Sorcery?

So I wasn't using weapon mastery, but one of my players requested it,, so if you want to, go for it. No on skills. 

Oh, max HP for first level.

On a crit, we're playing that you get the max damage plus you get to roll and add the usual dice. So if with a sword, and you have a +1 strength bonus would be 8+1+1d8

Tone? Uh... dungeon crawl. All action happens in the dungeon. In town, there's a bunch of stuff, and you can get some leads, rumors, and sometimes quests, mostly from priests and wizards. You can also hire hirelings/meatshields, depending on who's available. 

Oh, and gods? Tons of them. Hundreds, maybe thousands. There's a cleric of Cthulhu currently in the group, there have been priests of... I don't remember her name, but her portfolio is basically "beer goggles" and there was a priest of the number 7.  

• Like 3

Sorry I missed the start of this.  I may be able to join in if there is still room...  so I need to roll up a new party member or can my elf from Reapercon join the party?

On 12/3/2019 at 4:47 PM, BlazingTornado said:

I missed the invite, I guess?

On 12/4/2019 at 3:50 PM, Kangaroorex said:

Sorry I missed the start of this.  I may be able to join in if there is still room...  so I need to roll up a new party member or can my elf from Reapercon join the party?

Sorry, with the forum crash and timing issues I didn't get it out to you.

If you're still up for it, yes, you're both welcome! I'll forward the Skype info tonight when I get home.

Also we use Facebook messenger to share stuff both during and between games.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:50 PM, Kangaroorex said:

Oh, and yes you can bring your elf!

PM sent last night. Game tomorrow night. 

Edited by Crowley