Sign in to follow this  
3vil3lvis

Frazetta meets Flintstone

Genius! Love the colors and blending. Do we have any lady giants for Wilma and Betty?

Feel like the stubble could be a touch darker on Fred and Barney, but these are some magnificent Hanna Barbarians.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hack Mini Painter
      They're not pretty but they get the point across. It was my first attempt at really pushing myself for speed. I cranked these out in about 4 paint sessions over 2 weeks with a goal of "not terrible table top". My DnD friends are in for a little surprise (many little green surprises).... 

More shameful and detailed photos can be found on my blog.

Cheers,
      HMP

• By Disciple of Sakura
      So, here's my Bones 4 Tree of Despair all painted up. I drilled 3mm holes into the branches and trunk, installed some neodymium magnets, and then affixed magnets to the backs of the victims and bases feet of the vultures. I also made some tree canopies out of sculpy and flock, and then set those to magnets to attach to the boughs as well. Decorated a 3" round base with grass tufts and extra skulls and rocks, too. Hope you like it. 

Basic Tree

Victims

Tree Canopies
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      I got these guys painted sometime last year, but I'm just now getting around to showing them off. They were spray painted with a glow in the dark green spray paint, which I was expecting would tinge them with a spectral look from above, and it didn't work, so I just sprayed the whole mini, then inked them, dry brushed them, and then did the painting on the bases and weapons and such. I'm pretty satisfied with them overall, though I think the eyes aren't as obvious in the photos as they should be. 

Oh! And they glow in the dark a bit, though that's hard to photograph...

• By MKCS
      Hey everyone,  I’ve been away for a little while, but life has gotten back into a rhythm that allows me some brush time.  Finally!
      These were simply fantastic models.  I throughly enjoyed painting these giants.  It was a busy weekend for me, one Friday, another Saturday, and the last one Sunday.

C&C are always welcome, and I hope you like them.  My camera skills are as craptastic as usual...

Oh!  Banana-4-Scale!  It’s a 28mm 3d printed on a 1” square base.  It’s nearly as absurd and yet awesome as it sounds!

• By golldan
      My version of the Skeletal Monsters from Bones 4. Used Spodi's recipe, but likely with a bit more Ivory for last layer, and Reaper Aged Bone for middle layers.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)