• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dae
      I recently finished Anirion! It was time to add layering to my toolbox of techniques and he seems to be the go-to model for learning.

Since by I now have (just) over 10 minis under my belt, I'm obviously an expert  so I felt confident enough to go with my own colors rather than the ones in the instructions (from Layer-Up kit). Still, even with my "vast experience", I've only painted beasts and monsters so far -- no fancy clothing on any of them -- so I was a bit nervous about messing up my first hero, but you gotta start somewhere. 

I think he turned out great, but it went nothing like the videos one might find... And by that I mean it took me several painting sessions over a few weeks to finish him.

More on how it went on: pocketsizedadventurers.wordpress.com/2019/10/19/anirions-wavy-robes/  *

* First post, woo-hoo! Still finding my way around here. Rules seem to allow non-commercial external links, let me know if I'm wrong... Our blog, Pocket-Sized Adventurers, features the works of two newbies and is meant to keep track of our progress and share our experience with whomever might find it helpful.
    • By Silvervane
      I fell back to lurking of the forums again.  So starting this year I decided to get back to painting and posting.  Most of what I've done lately has been with gaming in mind.  I wanted to try out Frostgrave Perilous Dark Solo campaign, so I decided to dual task my painting.  I also wanted to play with a full group of painted figures for Zombicide Black Plague.  Since I have already finished up all the zombies and Necromancer for the core game.  Baldric looked like and excellent candidate for my Wizard.  (well him or my 2 Necro's I've already finished, Shh....).  I decided to try to keep as close to the box art as I could.  

Here is my Baldric.

Thanks for looking and any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By Maledrakh
      #48: Radagast the Brown

...and his best friend The Angry Inch.

Pallando, Radagast, Saruman, Gandalf, Alatar. The five Istari, or Maiar spirits, that were sent to Middle Earth in human form to counter the works of Sauron.

Bones 4 Core set, 2019, the Wizards subset
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm bases
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.
    • By Maledrakh
      #47: Alatar the Blue

...and his best friend Lil'Smaug.

Pallando, Radagast, Saruman, Gandalf, Alatar. The five Istari, or Maiar spirits, that were sent to Middle Earth in human form to counter the works of Sauron.

Reaper Miniatures
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm bases
    • By Maledrakh
      #46: Saruman the White

Grima...have you seen my cape lately? It has a little picture of a skull on it....Grima... Are we the baddies?

Reaper Miniatures
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm bases
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)