Sign in to follow this  
Lord of the Dish Pit

Wiz Kids Female Rogues

Started these at the same time I did the Middenheimers. One is based on Astrid from Skyrim, the other on an old coworker whom the sculpt resembled. Victory two of the challenge thus far. 

100_1075.JPG.8c55b0a3f11d7da4608eb6c6bf8c3a48.JPG

Overall I'm happy with how they came out. again I went with a simple grey stone base in case I rebase them in the future.

100_1076.JPG.3e894db0cdce1d5c99998f8355b74e1e.JPG

"Dine and dash, eh?!"

"The Dark Brotherhood eats for free!"

100_1077.JPG.3f61d82b0b960d608dc8ece916014554.JPG

The cloak could've come out better, but I'm more concerned with clearing the Shelf of Incompleteion currently.

• Like 20

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      Started on these a while ago, and they didn't need much touching up so they're my first victories on the Thanksgiving Challenge.

I'm keeping the bases simple as eventually I'll be doing a full Middenheimer warband for Mordheim.

The wolf cloaks match fairly well with the Middenheimer champion I already have.

He seems to be enjoying the company of his new friends.

• By HolkDiggity
      This is yet another of my metal trade bin finds! I picked him out because he looked like he was wounded, and I love minis in poses other than at-arms. It turns out that he's clutching a dagger on his chest, and not a wound. Also, I'm spoiled by Reaper's wonderful faces. This one is a little bit flat, though that may be due to being in the bin. Anyway, not my best work, but I painted this in a few hours!

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      In an effort to stave off "Dwarf Fatigue", figured I'd attempt something different alongside.

Wizkids Female Rogues. I've painted these before for some coworkers, and found the one on the right to be extremely frustrating do to how the cloak hung. After some lurking about on the Wzkids thread it dawned on me to use the same "hot water/cold water" technique as for Bones on them. After a resounding "D'oh!" I did so and got good results. They've been hit with some watered down Sepia Wash, and I'm pretty sure I've gotten most of the mold lines. The color scheme I have in mind is the one on the left will be a recreation of the one I gifted to Eleven Coworker, as the sculpt is basically a mini me version of her, and the one on the right will be done in the style of the Dark Brotherhood of Skyrim as her daggers have kind of a Daedric vibe to them.

Wizkids Female Barbarians. I haven't previously painted these and am currently undecided as to go with a series of browns/greys on them or if I should attempt to give a certain Stormcloak or Middenheimer vibe to them by adding blues in. 

• By MKCS
      Here is my take on a classic baddy.
      I was not overly fond of the creature coming out of the package.  The lower half of the mandible was lower than the Umber Hulks feet.  A bit of hot and cold water fixed that easily enough.  One of my daughters ‘donated’ some stuffy fur for the finishing touches.  I wish I could have done something differently for the eyes, but overall I am quite pleased.
      I hope you like it, and as always C&C are welcome!

• Who's Online   33 Members, 3 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)