• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zloyduh
      Satheras craved more power!  He spent hours, sometimes days submerging into fel magic....  until the ground started burning beside his feet....

That is all for my "rich" lore 🙂 Now on the serious note.  I kind of feel I tried to bite too much with this figure.  My first ever attempt at OSL.  I thought I can redo this much better, but I try to stick to the philosophy of not redoing, but moving forward - this way I have things to refer back to in the future.  The ground burning effect and the overall style and color palette were inspired by World of Warcraft cinematics:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlVSJ0AvZe0&t=92s
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBHL_-biMrQ&t=132s

As always, let me know what you think!  The more feedback, the better!

• By Zloyduh
      Hi All.
      Getting in a weirdland here 🙂
      Can someone please tell me what the hack is this? 🙂
      I see some people treat it as a boot-top.  Others make it into a ribbon with a pendant hanging off of his calf.  Either way seems weird to me.

Thanks!
      ~Z

• By MoonglowMinis
      Showcasing more old-paintjobs from one of my former adventuring parties.  This time we look at Willow the Eladrin Warlock, represented by Feiya, Iconic Witch.

I enjoyed playing with colors with her, though in retrospect, I wish I had used some more magentas and purples.  I believe the leaves on the base were painted oregano.

Reverse side under the spoiler:
      Willow is an Eladrin of the Feywild.  When her world started to freeze over, she was sent by her patron to cross over into the material world and discover the source of the cold.  A stranger to Frostrun and an outsider to this World, Willow must rely on her new friends to help her save her own realm.

Check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
    • By Inarah
      Vatanis came in my  Paint & Take Home Survival Kit, and I started him off as part of the craft paint challenge, but it just wasn't working. 

So he got set aside for a couple of months, until I saw Cicciopiu's magnificent rendition.  I leaned on it heavily for inspiration

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92152-vatanis-maggotcrown-warlock-sku-44052/

He has so, so many details.  I could put much more time into this, but I had reached a point where I had to stop. 

• By spitfire23bc
      These two were mostly done a while ago (along with their buddy Darkrasp). It's just taken me a while to work up the courage to paint the scroll and spellbook and get them off my shelf of shame!

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)