Darsc Zacal

Reaper Live Channels Enthusiasm and General Discussion Thread

14 hours ago, Corsair said:

Glad to hear about the hotel room and prices. Would make it very nice to be right there, sounds like a very nice place.

It’s super nice to be colocated. I highly recommend it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

It’s super nice to be colocated. I highly recommend it. 

Yup, if it is at all close price-wise will definitely do that.

55 minutes ago, knarthex said:

is there a link somewhere to the latest show from 12/5?

wasn't able to catch it...

G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-haTvpOlgg0

Or

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/517608132

Reaper's Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/ReaperMiniOfficial

Reaper's Twitch page: https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures

• Like 1

Notes from ep #59:

It looks like the stockings contain 2 paints (Holly Berry and Christmas Wreath), a Santa or Mrs Claus figure, 3 random Bones figures, candy, and a Sophie ornament.

Sophie Champagne goes on sale Dec. 23  Something about a dreidel figure and a metal Krampus coming too. 

12 Days figures go up for sale after the end of the promotion "while supplies last".  It sounds like there is quite a good stock but it won't last forever.   Figures not pictured this year weren't cast and won't be available.

Individual holiday colors from the sets will go on sale... until end of year or inventory is gone.

Hotel rooms for R'con 2020 available Jan 10th.  Rooms will be $123 a night.  Or $129. ( I'm not sure I understood that. )

Bones paint set #5  coming out Dec 27

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There was also mention of a Bones Paint Set #6 to come in January, but nothing else was said of such.  I'm curious what colours will be in that one... 

8 hours ago, Kalibak said:

Has it been mentioned anywhere what’s in Bones Paint Set #5?

The colors were listed off in the last few minutes of the video posted above.  Sorry, I did not catch all the names.

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2019 at 8:13 PM, Inarah said:

Notes from ep #59:

It looks like the stockings contain 2 paints (Holly Berry and Christmas Wreath), a Santa or Mrs Claus figure, 3 random Bones figures, candy, and a Sophie ornament.

Sophie Champagne goes on sale Dec. 23  Something about a dreidel figure and a metal Krampus coming too. 

12 Days figures go up for sale after the end of the promotion "while supplies last".  It sounds like there is quite a good stock but it won't last forever.   Figures not pictured this year weren't cast and won't be available.

Individual holiday colors from the sets will go on sale... until end of year or inventory is gone.

Hotel rooms for R'con 2020 available Jan 10th.  Rooms will be $123 a night.  Or $129. ( I'm not sure I understood that. )

Bones paint set #5  coming out Dec 27

Being able to get individual 12 days figures after the promo is awesome! Really wanted a few of the ghosts, as well as the new cat dragon! But didn't have the funds for the promo:( Getting individual holiday colors without buying the whole set is also awesome, as I blew through gingerbread cookie doing an art project a year or so ago:(

Does anyone know the e-mail address they gave a few episodes back for sponsorship? @Reaper Justin, can you help on this? I believe you were the one who mentioned it? Would this be the e-mail for things like getting possible help for a school paint lesson? I am trying to set something up for my son's 5th grade classes in the new year, because everyone loved the mini's I did for them last year and what better way to get them into the hobby. Thanks everyone for any info. you can give.

• Like 1