• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

She's a lovely creature, intoxicating might be the word I'm looking for with all those shrooms.

The shrooms are awesome, all the different shapes and colours are great!

...she could be wandering through Timothy Leary's garden of Oh Wow The Colors, Man!.

Thanks for the reply, Glitter. I am happy you like the piece.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

A couple of weirdly behaving guys surrounding a shy girl? That's how Japanese adult movies start ...

...that brought the Wild & Crazy Guys from old S.N.L. to mind.

Thanks for the reply, SisterMary!

34 minutes ago, Iridil said:

Great leering mushrooms - and that's some mod to made the babe - she's clearly into supplements. Your forest keeps getting more wonderous denizens, keep it up!

...just a bunch of Mushrooms about town or woods. 

I wasn't at all happy with the original miniature. SO she got a new coif & her staff had some shelf mushrooms added to fit with the setting.

Thanks for the reply, Iridil. I am delighted you like the stuff; there will be more things popping up.

51 minutes ago, Inarah said:

I like what you did with her. It will inspire me to finish the copy I am working on. 

Thanks, Inarah! I am happy you like her...being inspired by her is a lovely compliment.

Once I had her modified to my taste, I really enjoyed painting her.

30 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Stunning and vivid! Very much "Red Sonja in Wonderland." Or maybe 70s-era Alan Moore crossed with Little Nemo? It's trippy and beautiful and zany is the point. Spectacular!

Thanks for a kind reply, Rigel. I am happy you like the piece, A positive reaction to the bright colors is always appreciated.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

I would be terrified to put that many different colors together, but you really have an amazing talent on making the whole spectrum work seamlessly! Fantastic work as always!

Thanks for the kind reply, Kuroneko, I am delighted you like the colors...& the piece. Bright colors make me happy.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BrokenWolf668 said:

This is really cool, the bold colors look great.

Thanks, BrokenWolf! I am delighted you like the colors. I love bright colors, but there are times worry I will damage someone's retinas.

• Like 1