1640 Cat Dragon in Tree

Wren

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artists

Korben (the orange goofball who was my muse for this) actually doesn't care about the tree and the decorations once everything is put up and has stopped shimmering and jingling. He was a stray and if it's not real prey, he tends to get bored pretty quickly. But if he sprouted wings, he would make terrible, terrible choices about where to land. ;->

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Wren said:

Korben (the orange goofball who was my muse for this) actually doesn't care about the tree and the decorations once everything is put up and has stopped shimmering and jingling. He was a stray and if it's not real prey, he tends to get bored pretty quickly. But if he sprouted wings, he would make terrible, terrible choices about where to land. ;->

We have four cats. Three of them leave the tree alone, but the fourth is only about 6 months old, and is a climber and a hellion. I suspect she'll scale the tree at least once. Hopefully, before the ornaments have been placed...

This is all to say, you really captured the perfect personality of a cat in a tree.^_^

Edited by Disciple of Sakura
  • Like 4

• Artists

lol! One of my other cats loves the tree. She likes to sleep under it, and when she was younger would climb about half way up. I mostly have non-breakable plastic and plush ornaments because I'm a cat person and I just accept the reality of my life. ;->

• Like 5