Chris Palmer

So What 12 Days Figure(s) Did You Get?

Just placed my December order, and got the Ghost of Christmas Past.  

I had most of the repeat figures already, and of the new one figures this one appealed to me the most.  It's the most true to the appearance of the "A Christmas Carol" original spirits.  I I figure if I get one each year, I can collect the set in chronological appearance. ::):

Not sure how I feel about the all-female roster of spirits; part of me thinks it's pretty cool, and they look great; and the traditionalist part of me is all Bah, Humbug, give me the usual line up of Ghosts! ::P:

Would love to see a Marley figure, female or otherwise...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Backflowteck said:

Made my order at 10:30 this morning and I didn’t see any Christmas Miniatures on there. Not even when I finalized my order. Did I miss something? 

If your order was for $50 or more, you should have gotten the option for a 12 Days Christmas mini, and one more for each $50 more spent.  If you didn't see that option, you'll need to contact Reaper to let them know.

• Like 2

I suspect I won't be getting any.  I'd love to put an order in, but funds are tied up elsewhere this upcoming cheque. 

Cat dragon on a tree does look nice though. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

As soon as my paycheck posts I'll be able to place an order.

Looking at the familiars, the gnome, maybe the cat dragon tree, maybe maybe the dragon with stocking.

I'll likely be placing more than one order :ph34r:

• Like 2

Cat Dragon in the Tree was my pick. I love cats, so I had no hesitation picking that one! Sounds like the "stocking" goodie bag will have some minis in it too?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Joshinminn said:

Sounds like the "stocking" goodie bag will have some minis in it too?

It's usually an assortment of Bones figures.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Serenity said:
1 hour ago, Backflowteck said:

Made my order at 10:30 this morning and I didn’t see any Christmas Miniatures on there. Not even when I finalized my order. Did I miss something? 

If your order was for $50 or more, you should have gotten the option for a 12 Days Christmas mini, and one more for each $50 more spent.  If you didn't see that option, you'll need to contact Reaper to let them know

Apparently they had some difficulty getting things set up this morning, so everything went live a little later than expected. 
This is this year’s selection of 12 Days minis: 

71F62908-9DFB-4479-B65D-A8ECE253B5D5.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Apparently they had some difficulty getting things set up this morning, so everything went live a little later than expected. 
This is this year’s selection of 12 Days minis: 

71F62908-9DFB-4479-B65D-A8ECE253B5D5.jpeg

I thought I wasn't seeing things.

Ghost of C-past is painted in the updated picture.

I'll be putting a order in today or tomorrow, probably go after the cat or the ghosts. Those are the only thing I don't own out of this year's listing. Also, has anyone seen the holday "regular" figures offered yet this year? 

*Edit. I found Christmas Eve (01550). You just gotta type in their name vs having them all on one page right now.

All: https://www.reapermini.com/search/CHRISTMAS

(Missing the painted dark skinned knight thou)

• Like 2

I got the fairy and the elf with an order I placed this morning.  I’m placing another order tomorrow and will probably get a couple of the dragons - treasure hoard and gift wrapping ones I think.

I want more of them though.  I read somewhere that they’ll be available to order while supplies last afterwards.

What are the chances that some will sell out by the time 12 Days is over?  What do they typically cost - are some more expensive than others?

TIA to anyone that can give me some guidance based on previous years’ experience!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rubegon said:

I got the fairy and the elf with an order I placed this morning.  I’m placing another order tomorrow and will probably get a couple of the dragons - treasure hoard and gift wrapping ones I think.

I want more of them though.  I read somewhere that they’ll be available to order while supplies last afterwards.

What are the chances that some will sell out by the time 12 Days is over?  What do they typically cost - are some more expensive than others?

TIA to anyone that can give me some guidance based on previous years’ experience!

As someone that took part in that option last year. the figures were around 10 bucks per, IIRC. I hope that's the case. I don't mind paying the 50 (or 60 for the stocking) for 1 figure but I can't/don't want to a 50 for each figures I want this year. I spent way to much the weeks before BF this year + nothing I really want right now.

Here is my order I placed last year (shows the prices of the 12 days)

015501 Christmas Eve9.99

016321 12 Days of Reaper - Christmas Witch 9.99

016311 12 Days of Reaper - Dragon & Stocking 12.99

016301 12 Days of Reaper - Fairy Garland 9.99

01621112 Days of Reaper - Winter Elf 9.99

01612112 Days of Reaper - Mylk and Cookies 9.99

01595112 Days of Reaper - Tinker the Gnome 7.99

770682 Anirion, Wood Elf Wizard 2.99 x 2

773511 Cultists and Circle (3) 5.99

012251 Stocking 0.000

070122 Dungeon Dwellers: Caerindra Thistlemoor 0.000

(Nice to bring that up, as I wasn't sure I had Eve or not, ha ha. Cripes, I even picked up the Christmas Knight as well...I was gonna use those 2 to help with my order, ha ha)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rubegon said:

I'm not sure about cost, but I can tell you that various ones do repeat in subsequent years, so any you don't get this year, you can get in following years.  I think the Cat Dragon in Tree, and the three Christmas Carol inspired Spirits are the only "new" figures, the rest have all been offered in 12 Days assortments of the past.  It took me a few years, but by getting two or three every year, I think I have all the ones shown but the new ones; and it will be a couple more years for me to collect them as well. :)  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, haldir said:

As someone that took part in that option last year. the figures were around 10 bucks per, IIRC. I hope that's the case. I don't mind paying the 50 (or 60 for the stocking) for 1 figure but I can't/don't want to a 50 for each figures I want this year. I spent way to much the weeks before BF this year + nothing I really want right now.

I’m in a similar situation - I have about $100 worth of additional stuff I want to order anyway, but not more than that.  That will also let me get a 2nd stocking and 2 more BB freebies which will I also want.

4 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

I'm not sure about cost, but I can tell you that various ones do repeat in subsequent years, so any you don't get this year, you can get in following years.

That’s very good to know!  I think I want 2 of the dragons and maybe I’ll order the 3 spirits after 12 Days, but I can wait until next year for the others.

Thanks to you both!

• Like 4