Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

So What 12 Days Figure(s) Did You Get?

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Also, has anyone seen the holday "regular" figures offered yet this year? 

*Edit. I found Christmas Eve (01550). You just gotta type in their name vs having them all on one page right now.

All: https://www.reapermini.com/search/CHRISTMAS

(Missing the painted dark skinned knight thou)

A search for 'holiday' should get you all the ones that are only sold at this time of year, including the paint set. Searches on 'Christmas' include Sophies and a few other items.

https://www.reapermini.com/search/holiday

1 hour ago, rubegon said:

I want more of them though.  I read somewhere that they’ll be available to order while supplies last afterwards.

What are the chances that some will sell out by the time 12 Days is over?  

My understanding is that Reaper people are in discussion about whether and if so when to make the 12 Days figures available separately.

They will not run out. They're metal figures. They're cast in house so they'll just make more as needed!

• Like 9

I got the cat dragon in the tree.  The new menu for selecting freebies was pretty cool.  At a $75 threshold for free shipping to Canada it's easy to wind up with lots of extra loot!  Ear buds, christmas figure, holiday sampler, two Bones Black figures.  How do they even make money?  :lol:

• Like 8

They're going to have the option to purchase them individually at the end of the twelve days, yes? I'd be looking at the ghosts, the familiars, and the cat dragon. I don't want to buy a bunch of random stuff for one or two figures this time though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, haldir said:

All: https://www.reapermini.com/search/CHRISTMAS

(Missing the painted dark skinned knight thou)

Searching for "Special" returns a lot of special edition stuff, including Nick, Herschel, Eve and the Knight.  Not seeing Carol the bard or the cleric, though.  I'm going to have to actually watch Reaper Live and ask some questions, aren't I?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cyradis said:

They're going to have the option to purchase them individually at the end of the twelve days, yes? I'd be looking at the ghosts, the familiars, and the cat dragon. I don't want to buy a bunch of random stuff for one or two figures this time though.

That's how they did it last year. I'm waiting until then to order as well.

Going for Tinker and the Cat Dragon in the tree. Did something happen to Ashana? It wasn't on until yesterday as far as I could tell and it is gone today. Did they not have enough of those for more than a day? 

Update. Emailed reaper got an email back to put in for the 12 days of Christmas. Nobody can beat reapers customer service. 
hopefully everyone will have a great month. 

C J Pleasant

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dschumm said:

Going for Tinker and the Cat Dragon in the tree. Did something happen to Ashana? It wasn't on until yesterday as far as I could tell and it is gone today. Did they not have enough of those for more than a day? 

I just made a purchase today and was able to select Ashana.  The Ogre was available yesterday, and was not available to me today though.  The earbuds are not there anymore either.

If you email Reaper you may be able to get them to change your free mini to Ashana if you want that one instead of what you chose.

• Like 1

I got the cat dragon and Christmas present. I just realized I forgot to order something else I needed, though, so I may put in another order and get Christmas past too

• Like 2

Looking at the cat dragon as I have the others I want and the ghosts don't really interest me.  Only doing one order this year, can't justify two.  May go for a stocking once I see what's in it.  

Looking at the cat dragon as I have the others I want and the ghosts don't really interest me.  Only doing one order this year, can't justify two.  May go for a stocking once I see what's in it.  

• Like 2

I love the 3 ghosts so much! Such beautiful minis! Not sure I will get an order in this year or not. I love Ashana too! Grrrr, they keep selling me losing lottery tickets!

• Like 3

Got the cat dragon and tree...don’t know if I’ll be able to do another order; depends on reading some rules and planning a warband while the sale is still running...

• Like 2