Jump to content

So What 12 Days Figure(s) Did You Get?


Recommended Posts

Just placed my one (unless they open the figures up for sale later) order this month. I picked up the cat in the tree. Mainly going by last year's trend, & I think that one will be more then the ghosts.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the owner of some cats that wish they were dragons, including the model for this year's paint job, I can confirm that they are spendy. :->

A search for 'holiday' should get you all the ones that are only sold at this time of year, including the paint set. Searches on 'Christmas' include Sophies and a few other items. https://www.reaperm

I got the cat dragon in the tree.  The new menu for selecting freebies was pretty cool.  At a $75 threshold for free shipping to Canada it's easy to wind up with lots of extra loot!  Ear buds, christm

Posted Images

It's looking like I'm just going to place an order for whatever is left at the end of the week.  Since I went in pretty big on KS4 there aren't a lot of new releases I'm dying to spend $50-60 on right now. 

 

I like Christmas Yet to Come as a grave marker. 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Inarah said:

It's looking like I'm just going to place an order for whatever is left at the end of the week.  Since I went in pretty big on KS4 there aren't a lot of new releases I'm dying to spend $50-60 on right now. 

 

I like Christmas Yet to Come as a grave marker. 

 

Pretty much this. I didn't go in on KS4, but there wasn't much that I wanted from it. Once the figures open up for sale I want several of the Cat Dragons in the Tree, but the rest don't really hold much interest for me. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Hopefully those individual purchase holiday figures will be available soon. I thought it would be today. Haven't paid as close attention as usual though. Hrmm.

They go on sale Monday they said today.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having a problem placing an order for the 12 Days promotion.  With it being Friday night I doubt I will get a response from customer service in time so I thought I'd ask here.  Any help would be appreciated.

I've been trying for several hours and can't get the option to select a 12 Days mini no matter how high I get the total.  I have gotten options to add several other items but not one of the 12 Days minis.

Did they end the promotion early?  Did they sell out of everything?  I've been trying to find any info along those lines and haven't had any luck.

Should I just place an order and make my selection in the notes?  I'm kind of at a loss here.  Thanks.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, C.B.L. said:

I'm having a problem placing an order for the 12 Days promotion.  With it being Friday night I doubt I will get a response from customer service in time so I thought I'd ask here.  Any help would be appreciated.

I've been trying for several hours and can't get the option to select a 12 Days mini no matter how high I get the total.  I have gotten options to add several other items but not one of the 12 Days minis.

Did they end the promotion early?  Did they sell out of everything?  I've been trying to find any info along those lines and haven't had any luck.

Should I just place an order and make my selection in the notes?  I'm kind of at a loss here.  Thanks.

 

Same, was unable to purchase anything before today, but there isn't any option for the 12 Days figures.  Maybe it's already too late :(

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, C.B.L. said:

Did they end the promotion early?  Did they sell out of everything?  I've been trying to find any info along those lines and haven't had any luck.

Should I just place an order and make my selection in the notes?

 

They did not announce 12 Days would end before end of day today.  If you put your choices in the notes section, they will likely do as you request.  I suspect it is a bug in their code.  Since they are putting the remaining 12 Days minis up for sale on Monday, it is very unlikely they all sold out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sophie was taken said:

Same, was unable to purchase anything before today, but there isn't any option for the 12 Days figures.  Maybe it's already too late :(

 

51 minutes ago, Serenity said:

 

They did not announce 12 Days would end before end of day today.  If you put your choices in the notes section, they will likely do as you request.  I suspect it is a bug in their code.  Since they are putting the remaining 12 Days minis up for sale on Monday, it is very unlikely they all sold out.

 

1 hour ago, C.B.L. said:

I'm having a problem placing an order for the 12 Days promotion.  With it being Friday night I doubt I will get a response from customer service in time so I thought I'd ask here.  Any help would be appreciated.

I've been trying for several hours and can't get the option to select a 12 Days mini no matter how high I get the total.  I have gotten options to add several other items but not one of the 12 Days minis.

Did they end the promotion early?  Did they sell out of everything?  I've been trying to find any info along those lines and haven't had any luck.

Should I just place an order and make my selection in the notes?  I'm kind of at a loss here.  Thanks.

 

I ran into the same thing (bug?) I figured I had until midnite CST. But it did not show an option. Also, I forgot that to get a Xmas sampler I needed to get to $60, I forgot to add that RG paint, and there was one other figure I was thinking of adding that would have pushed it over sixty....

 

...order hurried, botched.

55 minutes ago, Serenity said:

 

They did not announce 12 Days would end before end of day today.  If you put your choices in the notes section, they will likely do as you request.  I suspect it is a bug in their code.  Since they are putting the remaining 12 Days minis up for sale on Monday, it is very unlikely they all sold out.

 

I did not even see the notes section on the orders page....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...