Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

So What 12 Days Figure(s) Did You Get?

Just placed my one (unless they open the figures up for sale later) order this month. I picked up the cat in the tree. Mainly going by last year's trend, & I think that one will be more then the ghosts.

• Like 2

I'm trying to decide which of the ghosts I'm going to get, or if I'll get the cat in the tree. I love the cat, but I try to be pragmatic with my miniature acquisitions. I just don't  have enough of a budget to get more than one freebie mini, too...

Cat in the Christmas tree. Cheaper than all three ghosts, although I might come back later if they simply make the ghosts available at retail.

• Like 1

It's looking like I'm just going to place an order for whatever is left at the end of the week.  Since I went in pretty big on KS4 there aren't a lot of new releases I'm dying to spend $50-60 on right now. 

I like Christmas Yet to Come as a grave marker. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Inarah said:

It's looking like I'm just going to place an order for whatever is left at the end of the week.  Since I went in pretty big on KS4 there aren't a lot of new releases I'm dying to spend $50-60 on right now. 

I like Christmas Yet to Come as a grave marker. 

Pretty much this. I didn't go in on KS4, but there wasn't much that I wanted from it. Once the figures open up for sale I want several of the Cat Dragons in the Tree, but the rest don't really hold much interest for me. 

• Like 1

None as of yet...

I'm still waiting for the UK warehouse to get stock. 

I feel like for this promotion we european customers got a little bit forgotten...    ::P:

• Like 1

Hopefully those individual purchase holiday figures will be available soon. I thought it would be today. Haven't paid as close attention as usual though. Hrmm.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Hopefully those individual purchase holiday figures will be available soon. I thought it would be today. Haven't paid as close attention as usual though. Hrmm.

They go on sale Monday they said today.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I'm having a problem placing an order for the 12 Days promotion.  With it being Friday night I doubt I will get a response from customer service in time so I thought I'd ask here.  Any help would be appreciated.

I've been trying for several hours and can't get the option to select a 12 Days mini no matter how high I get the total.  I have gotten options to add several other items but not one of the 12 Days minis.

Did they end the promotion early?  Did they sell out of everything?  I've been trying to find any info along those lines and haven't had any luck.

Should I just place an order and make my selection in the notes?  I'm kind of at a loss here.  Thanks.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, C.B.L. said:

I'm having a problem placing an order for the 12 Days promotion.  With it being Friday night I doubt I will get a response from customer service in time so I thought I'd ask here.  Any help would be appreciated.

I've been trying for several hours and can't get the option to select a 12 Days mini no matter how high I get the total.  I have gotten options to add several other items but not one of the 12 Days minis.

Did they end the promotion early?  Did they sell out of everything?  I've been trying to find any info along those lines and haven't had any luck.

Should I just place an order and make my selection in the notes?  I'm kind of at a loss here.  Thanks.

Same, was unable to purchase anything before today, but there isn't any option for the 12 Days figures.  Maybe it's already too late :(

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, C.B.L. said:

Should I just place an order and make my selection in the notes?

They did not announce 12 Days would end before end of day today.  If you put your choices in the notes section, they will likely do as you request.  I suspect it is a bug in their code.  Since they are putting the remaining 12 Days minis up for sale on Monday, it is very unlikely they all sold out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sophie was taken said:

Same, was unable to purchase anything before today, but there isn't any option for the 12 Days figures.  Maybe it's already too late :(

51 minutes ago, Serenity said:

They did not announce 12 Days would end before end of day today.  If you put your choices in the notes section, they will likely do as you request.  I suspect it is a bug in their code.  Since they are putting the remaining 12 Days minis up for sale on Monday, it is very unlikely they all sold out.

1 hour ago, C.B.L. said:

I ran into the same thing (bug?) I figured I had until midnite CST. But it did not show an option. Also, I forgot that to get a Xmas sampler I needed to get to $60, I forgot to add that RG paint, and there was one other figure I was thinking of adding that would have pushed it over sixty....

...order hurried, botched.

55 minutes ago, Serenity said:

I did not even see the notes section on the orders page....