Jump to content

So What 12 Days Figure(s) Did You Get?


Chris Palmer
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two cat dragons, and the ghosts.

 

And a dreidel golem, because YAY JEWEY MINIS! Menorah next year, pretty please? A cat dragon batting at a six point star ornament on a tree? I uhh.... I decorate trees with silly things, Santa stuff, and Jewey stuff >.>

 

Alas, the package will probably arrive while I'm gone and be at the post office when I return.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Two cat dragons, and the ghosts.

 

And a dreidel golem, because YAY JEWEY MINIS! Menorah next year, pretty please? A cat dragon batting at a six point star ornament on a tree? I uhh.... I decorate trees with silly things, Santa stuff, and Jewey stuff >.>

 

Alas, the package will probably arrive while I'm gone and be at the post office when I return.

 

Jews in Spaaaaaaccccceeee! Always did like that bit on History of the World. I also picked up the Driedel golem. Unique looking mini + nice to have a bit of holidays variety. I didnt pick up Krampus. As I'll be getting him  in Bones (Blk?), so no need to get him twice. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Artists
16 hours ago, Cyradis said:

 

And a dreidel golem, because YAY JEWEY MINIS! Menorah next year, pretty please? A cat dragon batting at a six point star ornament on a tree? I uhh.... I decorate trees with silly things, Santa stuff, and Jewey stuff >.>

 

 

Cat dragon gingerly sniffing a menorah? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmmm, I just realized, I didn't get a stocking in my $60+ order this time. I guess I didn't notice it when I first got the order cause Reaper has always done me right with my orders. Oh well, not like I needed the paints or the Bones minis. It's just the general principal of it all. Advertise you get something for a certain dollar amount & such & yes I ordered well before the cut off period & stock was plenty when I ordered.

 

It'll make me think twice about future ordering thou. At least for awhile anyways.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, haldir said:

Hmmmm, I just realized, I didn't get a stocking in my $60+ order this time. I guess I didn't notice it when I first got the order cause Reaper has always done me right with my orders. Oh well, not like I needed the paints or the Bones minis. It's just the general principal of it all. Advertise you get something for a certain dollar amount & such & yes I ordered well before the cut off period & stock was plenty when I ordered.

 

It'll make me think twice about future ordering thou. At least for awhile anyways.

 

Was the stocking stuffer on the packing list inside the package?

 

It may have just been a glitch in their stock picking system or a simple human error given the high volume they had.  I’m sure they’d send one out to you or make it right otherwise if you email them about it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, rubegon said:

 

Was the stocking stuffer on the packing list inside the package?

 

It may have just been a glitch in their stock picking system or a simple human error given the high volume they had.  I’m sure they’d send one out to you or make it right otherwise if you email them about it.

 

Yup it was on there. I ordered on the 5th, so again, well stocked & well within the promo. I had all the option available when I ordered. Again, it's nothing I can't live with out so I'm not too worried about but again it does make me think about my orders more then I would in the future. Reaper has always been good to me so it's not like I'm "taking my things & going home" due to this mis-sight. To be honest I'm more surprised it wasn't in there then anything. If this would have happened a couple years ago, I would definitely look more into it but now, ehh oh well live & learn.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2019 at 12:41 AM, TGP said:

I tried for the Dragon opening the Present...but I got nailed by the oops early shut-off. So, To-Be-Determined..... :mellow:

I contacted help@reaper... and they’re shipping a replacement. 

 

Tracking says Monday. 

 

6 hours ago, Citrine said:

I didn't get a stocking either on my order which was on fast 3 or 4 off the promotion.  This surprised me,  but I was not bothered enough to do anything about it. 

I failed to realize the three different (40/50/60) price levels involved so I didn’t add enough for a stocking stuffer. ::(: Alas. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, TGP said:

I failed to realize the three different (40/50/60) price levels involved so I didn’t add enough for a stocking stuffer. ::(: Alas. 

There was an explanation of it on the home page of the web site I think.  It's a shame they don't advertise it more thoroughly though.  I think they rely on social media more than they should, and the forum gets little attention for some reason.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TGP said:
On 12/19/2019 at 12:41 AM, TGP said:

I tried for the Dragon opening the Present...but I got nailed by the oops early shut-off. So, To-Be-Determined..... :mellow:

I contacted help@reaper... and they’re shipping a replacement. 

 

Tracking says Monday. 

 

Correction: initially the tracking said Monday. But, I rechecked the tab after my internet got fixed (long unrelated story) and it said: “Delivered Saturday”

 

I checked. There was the box! 

 

I’ll unbox it after daylight. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...