Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

So What 12 Days Figure(s) Did You Get?

As the owner of some cats that wish they were dragons, including the model for this year's paint job, I can confirm that they are spendy. :->

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

I grabbed the Cat Dragon in Tree.

Tangentially related, does anyone know if the last batch of goodie bags was supposed to be sans Bones? I also got my first ever bonus sample paint so it's no big deal, but I'm curious.

• Like 1

I ended up grabbing two of the cat dragons, and I made myself not order all the other minis I threw in my cart given that I just went in deeper on the KS than I had planned. 

• Like 3

Two cat dragons, and the ghosts.

And a dreidel golem, because YAY JEWEY MINIS! Menorah next year, pretty please? A cat dragon batting at a six point star ornament on a tree? I uhh.... I decorate trees with silly things, Santa stuff, and Jewey stuff >.>

Alas, the package will probably arrive while I'm gone and be at the post office when I return.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Two cat dragons, and the ghosts.

And a dreidel golem, because YAY JEWEY MINIS! Menorah next year, pretty please? A cat dragon batting at a six point star ornament on a tree? I uhh.... I decorate trees with silly things, Santa stuff, and Jewey stuff >.>

Alas, the package will probably arrive while I'm gone and be at the post office when I return.

Jews in Spaaaaaaccccceeee! Always did like that bit on History of the World. I also picked up the Driedel golem. Unique looking mini + nice to have a bit of holidays variety. I didnt pick up Krampus. As I'll be getting him  in Bones (Blk?), so no need to get him twice. 

• Like 3

I tried for the Dragon opening the Present...but I got nailed by the oops early shut-off. So, To-Be-Determined..... :mellow:

the holiday specials are in the store for direct purchase while supplies last.  wrapping dragon 1593 appears to be in stock as of this post.

16 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Cat dragon gingerly sniffing a menorah? 

Hmmmm, I just realized, I didn't get a stocking in my $60+ order this time. I guess I didn't notice it when I first got the order cause Reaper has always done me right with my orders. Oh well, not like I needed the paints or the Bones minis. It's just the general principal of it all. Advertise you get something for a certain dollar amount & such & yes I ordered well before the cut off period & stock was plenty when I ordered.

It'll make me think twice about future ordering thou. At least for awhile anyways.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, haldir said:

Hmmmm, I just realized, I didn't get a stocking in my $60+ order this time. I guess I didn't notice it when I first got the order cause Reaper has always done me right with my orders. Oh well, not like I needed the paints or the Bones minis. It's just the general principal of it all. Advertise you get something for a certain dollar amount & such & yes I ordered well before the cut off period & stock was plenty when I ordered.

It'll make me think twice about future ordering thou. At least for awhile anyways.

Was the stocking stuffer on the packing list inside the package?

It may have just been a glitch in their stock picking system or a simple human error given the high volume they had.  I’m sure they’d send one out to you or make it right otherwise if you email them about it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rubegon said:

Was the stocking stuffer on the packing list inside the package?

It may have just been a glitch in their stock picking system or a simple human error given the high volume they had.  I’m sure they’d send one out to you or make it right otherwise if you email them about it.

Yup it was on there. I ordered on the 5th, so again, well stocked & well within the promo. I had all the option available when I ordered. Again, it's nothing I can't live with out so I'm not too worried about but again it does make me think about my orders more then I would in the future. Reaper has always been good to me so it's not like I'm "taking my things & going home" due to this mis-sight. To be honest I'm more surprised it wasn't in there then anything. If this would have happened a couple years ago, I would definitely look more into it but now, ehh oh well live & learn.

• Like 1

I didn't get a stocking either on my order which was on fast 3 or 4 off the promotion.  This surprised me,  but I was not bothered enough to do anything about it. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 12:41 AM, TGP said:

I tried for the Dragon opening the Present...but I got nailed by the oops early shut-off. So, To-Be-Determined..... :mellow:

I contacted [email protected] and they’re shipping a replacement. 

Tracking says Monday. 

6 hours ago, Citrine said:

I didn't get a stocking either on my order which was on fast 3 or 4 off the promotion.  This surprised me,  but I was not bothered enough to do anything about it. 

I failed to realize the three different (40/50/60) price levels involved so I didn’t add enough for a stocking stuffer. ::(: Alas. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, TGP said:

I failed to realize the three different (40/50/60) price levels involved so I didn’t add enough for a stocking stuffer. ::(: Alas. 

There was an explanation of it on the home page of the web site I think.  It's a shame they don't advertise it more thoroughly though.  I think they rely on social media more than they should, and the forum gets little attention for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TGP said:
On 12/19/2019 at 12:41 AM, TGP said:

I contacted [email protected] and they’re shipping a replacement. 

Tracking says Monday. 

Correction: initially the tracking said Monday. But, I rechecked the tab after my internet got fixed (long unrelated story) and it said: “Delivered Saturday”

I checked. There was the box! 

I’ll unbox it after daylight. 

• Like 4