Sign in to follow this  
TGP

GETTING TO KNOW YOU....DECEMBER 2019....

8 hours ago, TGP said:

Question for December 31st: Did you enjoy this month’s Questions?

They were great, sorry I didn't answer more. I had too much illness this month for my liking....

8 hours ago, TGP said:

Question for New Years Eve!! Are you planning to see fireworks, having a party, or planning to go to one?

We're staying in, big crowds really aren't my thing.

8 hours ago, TGP said:

Question for the Seventh Day of Christmas: Do you live near any body of water with Swans-a-Swimming?

I live quite close to this lovely place.

DSCN3944.thumb.JPG.facae75042e29b370b04382091d9ecee.JPG

It's a really nice little local park/nature reserve that's full of wildlife. I saw deer, many wildfowl, kingfishers, a buzzard and a kestrel there this morning. There's one or two swans as well ::D:

DSCN2461.thumb.JPG.a78cd0337a398c065060f05e0c9d6cbe.JPG

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, TGP said:

Question for New Years Eve!! Are you planning to see fireworks, having a party, or planning to go to one?

Question for the Seventh Day of Christmas: Do you live near any body of water with Swans-a-Swimming?

I missed some of them with holidays and whatnot, but sure! 

Not really.

I live near bodies of water that may at times have swans.  Usually its ducks and geese.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, TGP said:

Your questions were SO bad I decided to boycott them until the end of the year.

[Looks at calendar]

I know I'm being harsh, but it's for your own good.

10 hours ago, TGP said:

No fireworks around here.

But we got plenty of snow falling, and with the right outdoor lighting, it's pretty festive looking.

10 hours ago, TGP said:

Body of water, yes. Swans no.

We got ice fish-a-swimming (Atlantic tomcod to be precise)

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, TGP said:

Yes, I did.

No. Not really feeling it.

No, I do not.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

@TGP  a Griffin Second is a long one?

Pretty much. Many times “...I’ll post that in a second...” means the strangely unquantifiable amount of time*** that must elapse to ensure that two consecutive posts do not merge into one. 

Such as the original question...followed by the Quisitors own answers to that question.

***Edit: I think it is at least 9 minutes, maybe ten, 8 minutes was too short. 

Edited by TGP
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 12/28/2019 at 12:03 AM, TGP said:

Question for December 28th: Did you get any new figures, models, or kits for Xmas? 

Question for December 29th: How about new paints, palettes, or brushes?

Bonus Inquiry: Who here has put all of them together by applying(!) paint to a new mini??

28: I did, actually. My brother-in-law’s step daughter gave me a little baggy of lord of the ring minis. Sadly, they appear to be afflicted with lead rot ::(:

29: nope.

bonus: not I.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:17 AM, TGP said:

Question for December 30th: Looking back one year, less a day, did you make any New Years resolutions?

Follow up Question: How did they fare? how many failed v. how many survived?

30: I do not make resolutions. Sometimes I feel the need to set goals for myself, but last year my goals all related to surviving my pregnancy. 

Follow-up: :checks pulse: goal achieved :winkthumbs:

On 12/31/2019 at 5:49 AM, TGP said:

31: I did, thank you.

NYE: I went to bed early and ignored all the nitwits shooting off fireworks. 

7th day: I have not see any swans. I did see a bald eagle perched above a creek though.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1