Sign in to follow this  
Gadgetman!

Waylaid by Bandits II

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/waylaid-by-bandits-volume-2/description

Story

It was the Baron himself who nailed up the poster in Midlam the town square.

WANTED:  LADY WILDWOOD and sundry associated gang members - For Murder, extortion, petty theft and highway robbery.  REWARD - 10 Gold Coins for Lady Wildwood and 1 Gold Coin per gang member.

Speculation and rumour was rife!  Who were these new Bandits that were plaguing Midlam?  Who was the mysterious and dangerous Lady Wildwood? It seemed that the town had been under siege, first from Captain Grief's Gang and then the Hobgoblin Rainding Party, and now this gang of merciless women!

Bounty hunters muttered in dark corners of Inns, looking for information and squads of Town Guard regularly marched out into the surrounding countryside in their pursuit.  

But still the robberies and raids continued...

Waylaid by Bandits Volume Two

A gang of eleven 28mm scale bandits, thugs and ruffians, lead by the Notorious Lady Wildwood, for all of your fantasy miniature games.

75ebfae917fd25d25e41cb3776536b6c_origina
0df36524ac9603dcb1555c0373eb2e60_origina
b35cc2a0fb974282a6d6426b2759b4f7_origina
1b1fee97d5c579451a09fc50d35b0c19_origina
f69f6e4345253bcb08bd15f1521d4f30_origina
006edc734f24af8fabcfdf7ebb2a4b60_origina
517217ac072b42414c0146c7d4c6d17c_origina
32a6e93432b2a4f58c0896e9fdb199d1_origina
f50dfe20f50bdfc92f885bd362bf58fb_origina
1ec101d9cfb94c56f56b0ad58c5c0323_origina
242925a30b4faf23998840a9906dd042_origina

Waylaid by Bandits Volume One

You can also, should you wish, include our first bandit gang with your pledge.  Captain Grief's Gang is a series of of eleven 28mm scale bandits, thugs and ruffians, including the original stretch goal 'George the Grind'.  You could then mix and match your bandits or have them as deadly rivals!

ff6e009191453b5da1bce76bafb32104_origina Waylaid by Bandits Volume One

It's only an 11 day  project, so hury up and back. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      Hey everyone!  It's been forever since my last Show Off, I finally got around to upgrading my painting space with a nice lamp so I actually have decent lighting now.  This is a fig for my Goliath character in a D&D game.  There is a pretty bad mold line that I didn't notice until after painting, but at that point it was too late to scrape off.  Overall I'm pretty happy with him and am looking forward to posting again!  Comments and advice are always welcome!  Thanks!

• By Corsair
      This looks like a nice project, ending tomorrow, I jumped in for a Bloodbowl team.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/epicsnstuffs/the-dwarves
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/halflings-gone-bad-volume-two/description

Story
      The world of Alberon, as ancient and unknowable as its timeless depths are, has few certainties for those that live in it, but ruin and corruption awaits all but a blessed few.  Halflings are, of course, no exception...
      The Western Wastelands beyond Midlam are a harsh unforgiving environment, that breeds a fierceness through necessity for survival alone.  It is thought that the first halflings to enter the Wastelands, did so unwillingly, captured by Hobgoblin Raiders some several hundred years ago.  
      It is reported that the Hogoblins thought that their small size would make them useful servants for all manner of tasks, but when the monstrous and unstoppable nature of their appetites became apparent, the halflings were stranded in the middle of the wasteland and left them to die.  
      That they didn't is some testament to the hidden reserves and ingenuity of these small folk, but they have not survived unscathed.  Their souls, often forsaken to unknowable gods, have changed as much as their bodies and minds.
      As a counterpoint to the Wasteland halflings, those that inhabit the town have found unusual niches, whether that be as criminal masterminds, pirates, anarchists, grave robbers and the somewhat cliched, but ever problematical, burglars.
      An Excerpt from 'The Robbit' by The Wizard R.R.R. Gudgrief
      Welcome to Halflings Gone Bad - Volume One!
      A collection of sixteen 28mm scale halflings from the wrong side of the elven forest tracks, for all of your fantasy miniature games.
      Welcome to our second Kickstarter to cover some of the more nefarious occupations and depths that halflings have stooped to.
      The worrying nature of the appearance of wasteland halflings, something seen as a threat to all halfling civilisation, combined with the new depths of depravity of halflings in Midlam has called for a new town council to be convened from amongst the artisans and workers of Halftown.
    • By Corsair
      This one ends tomorrow. It looks pretty neat
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wowbuildings/wow-in-space-the-re-entry-zone?ref=ksr_email_user_new_friend_backing
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)